Harry Kane

Kane ankle injuries are an issue can't hide from that. The thing in his favour is wage demands

Haaland isn’t happening. Kane will be a City player come the start of next season. Happy fucking days. Pep is going to get the best possible weapon he could have whose name isn’t Lionel.

That’s not an ITK post just my opinion based on the lay of the land.

The lay of the land, of the last 24-38 hours. It will change again, just as quickly. And back again.

Haaland isn’t happening. Kane will be a City player come the start of next season. Happy fucking days. Pep is going to get the best possible weapon he could have whose name isn’t Lionel.

That’s not an ITK post just my opinion based on the lay of the land.

IMO this means Pep's not staying past 2023.

Kane's a world class striker, but he's 28. He'll be good for ~4 years assuming the ankle holds up. Haaland would be good for 10+.

One's a short-mid term option, the other is long term. One is the young player who you mould (remember how Pep's supposed to prefer working with younger players?), the other is someone who slots in for a few years while you win and the next guy can worry about replacing Kane for another £150m in 2025 or something.

It's going to be a good couple of seasons, he's going to score a lot of goals, I'm just slightly disappointed we're taking a shorter term view.

It won’t IMO. This is the end game from what I can see.

I just think the idea that Levy is going to "do the right thing" by Kane and let him go for a realistic price is for the birds.

If we get him it's gonna months of Levy saying £150m or nothing until he backs down on the last day of the transfer window. At best.

Do you not remember when we had 7 City players in an England game around 8 years ago?

As a guess id say it was Hart, Onouha, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Delph, Richards
Onuoha never got a call up. Delph wasn’t at the club then.

my guess would be Hart, Richards, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Johnson and Wright-Phillips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.