Harry Kane

The idea of us not signing a #9 this window is bone chilling.

Agreed. Imagine having the best manager in the world and one of the best in recent history at your club and giving him two seasons without a genuine number 9.

It'd be ridiculous and it's that reason (amongst fucking Messi off) as to why I think Kane will get done. We seem that confident that it wouldn't surprise me if we know all along that we'll pay what Spurs want (think @BillyShears alluded to it last week) but are just seeing if we can get the price down.

"literally everything" other than, you know, the fact that spurs is suddenly offering 70m on a striker

By the way, the only quote from nuno is

"Asked about Kane's availability for the match, Nuno told Sky Sports News: "All the players in the squad that work on a daily basis will be options for us"

Sky took a GIGANTIC leap and put the headline as "Kane will play against city", which is frankly one of the most insane leaps in logical deduction i've ever seen
Then it'll be another random headline, contradicting and also forgetting, that they spewed the above one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.