Harry Kane

Well we had better sign Kane if we have no other alternatives. Don't want another 19/20 season where we hadn't replaced Vinny, and the centre half situation was resolved last summer. Sergio needs replacing this window
Didn't Khaldoon say we are going to replace Sergio with a quality striker or words to that affect

I think it’s done, just giving them time to bring a replacement in and spend the money without having the seller know for sure they have the funds to hand.

I recon the timescale is known too, so everyone will be aware of his first game with us and planning for that tactically.

Nothing has changed in the last month on this one and very little noise apart from the standard comments from Spurs you might expect - pep mentioning Kane was a huge departure from the norm though.

I’m relaxed on this one - it will happen.

The money being bandied about for Kane is obscene. 150m for a a 28 year old with potential injury issues,when clubs are in dire straits with Covid makes zero sense. So many unknowns in terms of how much we lose coming 2,3,4 in PL,not progressing in CL without Kane. We have no guarantee he will score 30 a season for us, most new players take a season to bed in. How many goals would our 2nd or 3rd striker choices get ? Pay 50k for 20 goals a season striker ? There are certain clubs that I would walk away from in terms of negotiations and Spurs would be right up there along with some Italian clubs. Levy did the same with Kyle.
I hate Spurs after 1981 and Levy makes me despise them even more.Hold your heads up City and do not bow to that total cnut.
What would you propose then?

Problem is with all of this if this falls through have we got any alternatives to go for?
Last Saturday and the CL Final proved the issues with having no striker and I fear if we will struggle in big games if we are relying on Jesus.
Still think the striker chase was the highest priority and not the Grealish purchase, that should have been the latter.

Problem is with all of this if this falls through have we got any alternatives to go for?
Last Saturday and the CL Final proved the issues with having no striker and I fear if we will struggle in big games if we are relying on Jesus.
Still think the striker chase was the highest priority and not the Grealish purchase, that should have been the latter.
Do you really think the club prioritised which deal to conclude first?
Chill, still plenty of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.