Harry Kane

Still the expected transfer request from Kane has not been done. We might have told him dont even bother with that, we pay few m's more to your club to sort that. usually deals agreed easier with the transfer request as that saves couple millions for the seller which often comes off the transfer fee as otherwise they just charged it on top of that.

After today game this negotiation has to go to last level and being closed off so Kane can be here ready for the Norwich game. Levy aint gonna accept less money in two weeks time than in next week so we might as well offer him what he asks at this point of negotiation.

on another note pretty sure Rodri, Laporte, Mahrez, Grealish, Kane, Dias all signed long term deal which cost us in the 10s of millions extra transfer fee. its like someone signs a new contract and boom we start to get interested in that player only a year after that or so. we might need to be bit more street smart around targets and let them know before that they may hold on a bit renewing without favourable release clauses etc. (best was the Demichelis Atletico picked him up as free agent and same summer they us pay millions for him.)
its very interesting when likes of Mbpappe and Haaland are about to make sure that their buyer will have very low transfer fee to face because otherwise these players would not be going under anything than 150-200m would they?

View attachment 23712
It looks like his game only really has the one thing. Great goalscorer, unquestionably, but he's not as good of an all-round player as Kane. Much better than Kane was at 21, mind.

Kane dispossessed almost 4 times as much is an interesting one. Likewise Kane averaging 40% more shots on target a game but getting less goals despite much more minutes played.

Haaland picked up 2 assists in last nights game alone, so he's already matched a third of his return of last season after the first fixture. This is a player who's improving all the time and the number's indicate he's already a better goalscorer than Kane.

Hope we get Kane but I think unless we go £150 million which he isn’t worth then he ain’t coming to us. Feel sorry for him aswell because levy will fuck his career up because of spite and if also leaves us in a precarious position as we have gone all in for one guy and if leaves us with no back up so we can now only hope that Jesus finally delivers this season .

Okay mate well if you know something the rest of us don't about Haaland's next destination I'm all ears, because otherwise I think my rationale is absolutely spot on.

If we miss out on Kane in these two weeks your tune will change by the time the next window comes around, of that I'm sure.

To answer your question, because we need an elite 9. I just think Haaland should be priority, even if we have to wait a year - such is his ability.

It’s not a case of people on here knowing where Haaland is going - the important point is that all the interested clubs have turned away - there must be a reason & it’s possibly his agent’s reputation coupled with Dortmund need to keep him.

Hope we get Kane but I think unless we go £150 million which he isn’t worth then he ain’t coming to us. Feel sorry for him aswell because levy will fuck his career up because of spite and if also leaves us in a precarious position as we have gone all in for one guy and if leaves us with no back up so we can now only hope that Jesus finally delivers this season .
The only way I can see this getting done is at 130mil + Ake.
Otherwise it’s as you were, no drama.

The difference between you and I is that I know I am uninformed, so don't feel the need to spout off or claiming the club are doing this all wrong, and should be cognisant of a few BM posters feelings

Lol. What?

I'm not spouting off or claiming to have any inside knowledge, I'm just sharing my views on who would be the better signing.

You suggest I'm doing that and in the same breath say I should be cognisant of some rumours via other posters - which even then don't discredit my take?

What are you on about?

My take is just that we should prioritise Haaland, even if it means waiting a year. The only thing that would undermine that take is if he's already been wrapped up by another club, and there's nothing to suggest he has.

His fault for thinking a gentlemen's agreement with Levy was worth shit after Modric (No doubt other examples we haven't heard of). Should have got it in writing when he signed that last bumper deal.

if as we are being told Kane is not a happy bunny in Levyland, what a shitter for Nuno as he will have an influential player sitting in the dressing room with a face like a slapped arse every game, not wanting to be there, and would be a shit situation for him at team selection every game, so you'd think he would be saying to Levy, just let him go and rub your hands with the money and move onto someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.