Harry Kane

Do you not see the same tedium from the 'it's on' flappers and pretend itk attention seekers? If not I have some magic beans and 3000 pagew Messi and Pogba threads you may be interested in.

Most of the attention seeking wankers on Bluemoon are the ones with edgy opinions who just need to let everyone know how edgy they are. I hope that clears things up.

Only said no because it's a strong possibility that the rags can get Haaland next season. Hopefully Mbappe goes Madrid and PSG go all out for Haaland.

Very likely Dortmund just wont sell this summer.....

I think plenty of people will deal with Raiola when it comes to it....

Clubs know that they can save 50-70m by waiting a year and triggering his release clause next summer.....

yes they will have to pay Raiola and Alfie as well as the kid himself massive fees etc but lots of other clubswill do it..

You dont win anything in football with morals
Why have Chelsea shelled out £95 million on Lukaku instead of waiting a year? Are you sure you win things without morals (whatever you think they are)?

Why have Chelsea shelled out £95 million on Lukaku instead of waiting a year? Are you sure you win things without morals (whatever you think they are)?

It is pretty amazing how badly run City and Chelsea are. Haaland is obviously the second coming of Ronaldo and yet the two richest clubs in England have decided to target different number 9's. If only they knew what the internet knows. That wherever Haaland goes, nobody else will win anything ever again.

Most of the attention seeking wankers on Bluemoon are the ones with edgy opinions who just need to let everyone know how edgy they are. I hope that clears things up.

Is that a shot in my direction? Not being sold on Kane, particularly in the context of Haaland's availability, is an edgy opinion?

It is pretty amazing how badly run City and Chelsea are. Haaland is obviously the second coming of Ronaldo and yet the two richest clubs in England have decided to target different number 9's. If only they knew what the internet knows. That wherever Haaland goes, nobody else will in anything ever again.

There's lot of different ways to interpret that. Dortmund don't appear to have any desire to sell this summer, maybe Haaland didn't want to move to Chelsea. The list is endless. We're all speculating here.

Kane’s goal scoring against the other teams in the table other than the top 4 is ridiculous

West Ham 16apps 11 goals 2 assists

Crystal Palace 14apps 7 goals 5 assists

Arsenal 13apps 11 goals 2assists

Leicester 12 apps 15 goals 2assists

Everton 12 apps 11 goals 0 assists

Southampton 12 apps 10 goals 6 assists

Newcastle 12 apps 6 goals 2assists

Burnley 10 apps 8 goals 3 assists

Aston Villa 8apps 7 goals 2 assists

Wolves 5 apps 3goals 0 assists

Brighton 6apps 4goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.