Harry Kane

It's been clear Dortmund won't sell Haaland this summer, and so it makes him unavailable this window. Player himself has now said he's okay to stay for now, what more evidence do we need? He sure has a clause next summer but there will also be loads more suitors for him by then.

Throughout the thread I acknowledge that a move for Haaland would mean deferring for a year, certainly at this point anyway. I just think he's worth doing so.

OGC.ffebd84c556b33261103d0061dfdb4c6
By ‘eck, Russell Brand has let himself go

Last season we were a semi final and a final away from winning a quadruple with the same squad we have now, and we've added Grealish to it. We know we're an elite number 9 away from taking the side to the next level, but I'm not sure Kane coming here and letting United a free run at Haaland is the best course of action to be honest, at all.

If there's something we don't know, like Bayern have already wrapped Haaland up, then yeah Kane is a no-brainer. But I don't think that's the case, and if it isn't, I don't think failing to meet Levy's absurd valuation this summer is the end of the world. We could be better off next summer anyway.
Mate you sound like Peter Swales. Stop fixating on United, fuck em

What happens 3-4 years later when Haaland wants to move on like all Raiola clients do.

As long as Delap progresses Kane is the perfect signing. He’s one of the best strikers in the world, is in his prime and will give us 4-5 good years. Delap can develop and knows as long as he progresses he’ll be our number 9 by the time he’s 22. A lot of things can change in football but it’s perfect planning by the club if it comes off.
There is a lot of presumption about Delap in all of that. He looks good but it's a huge step up as has been shown so many times with youth prospects.

Not all Raiola clients move all the time..yes it's common but some dont and if we create the right environment for any player then there is a chance they also wint want to move....kdb being an example of this...its something said by past and present players that the club treats them si well that they stay longer

There is a lot of presumption about Delap in all of that. He looks good but it's a huge step up as has been shown so many times with youth prospects.

Not all Raiola clients move all the time..yes it's common but some dont and if we create the right environment for any player then there is a chance they also wint want to move....kdb being an example of this...its something said by past and present players that the club treats them si well that they stay longer
Good point, but when his clients don't move isn't it because he pimps them out a bit to leverage improved contracts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.