Harry Kane

Whilst one of the miserable 40%, am now excited about the strong possibility of having Harry,looks imminent with him not playing in Europe. Will support all our players, yes, even Mendy, when they pull on our shirt. Come on Harry, its only a few days, keep your chin up Son ;-)

I have to admit I'm completely flapping about this now.

Not so much we'll miss Kane as an individual but really facing the prospect of not having a striker all season.

yeah if we dont get Kane or another top class striker sorted then i think we will struggle to win the title this season. Could also see Pep being mighty pissed off at the same time!

Whilst one of the miserable 40%, am now excited about the strong possibility of having Harry,looks imminent with him not playing in Europe. Will support all our players, yes, even Mendy, when they pull on our shirt. Come on Harry, its only a few days, keep your chin up Son ;-)
That sounds obscene!

I have to admit I'm completely flapping about this now.

Not so much we'll miss Kane as an individual but really facing the prospect of not having a striker all season.
We didn’t do that bad last season without a striker plus we added one player and haven’t lost one so far.
I think we are good .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.