Harry Kane

Walk away.

Close this thread.

The panty wetters are convinced city are going to be relegated without him after one game.

Fuck Spurs and everyone else. City are number one and will stay that way for a while yet whilst cunts like spurs cry it's not fair.
I’m afraid I don’t share your optimism… without Kane I really worry that we may struggle to avoid relegation this season.

Out of interest, how much would you value Aguero at if he was in his prime & on the market this summer?
I wouldn’t cos he was happy, winning trophies and wasn’t for sale.
I take it you think Kane is in his prime?

I know not exactly one of our "favourites" but he makes noteworthy points about Juve's transfer dealings.

I raise this to demonstrate another factor as to why when we compare transfer fees, particularly across or within leagues /countries / regions - which still isn't nuanced enough, how these comparisons are problematic (i.e. "No one else would ever pay £100M for Kane!")

Panja basically insinuates there are shady happenings with Juve's financial dealings - including transfers.

Some respond to him arguing Locatelli "only wanted Juve."

And how's that going for us with getting that cut-rate fee for Kane?

Levy is a little rat and will be doing his best to get back into the Spurs fans good books ......... in an ideal Kane would see another season out have an average one and cost the little rat tens of millions

Levy refusing to negotiate running clock down.

Kane wants to come but he signed a stupid deal with no release. He will be stuck at Spurs now for the rest of his career can't see us back in for him at 29.for that money next summer with Halland in play.

I can see this deal happening. Bring in a stop gap like Griezmann in on loan for the season and sign Halland for £76 million next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.