Harry Kane

"Daniel, whatever you do, don't sell Kane to those Arab c*nts!" "We have to stop them anyway we can." The best way we can do that is if we all stick together and make it as hard as we can for them to buy our players."

1629366652582.jpeg

If it is correct that City are meeting harry’s People in London day could it be to renegotiate Harry’s contract.

If City need to up the bid and Harry’ so desperate to come then he also need to make some sacrifices.

Reducing the salary as little as 30 Thousand a week Would save City 7.8 mil over 5 years, add to that agent and signing on fees will save 10/15 mil to but towards the bid. ( if it works like that I have no idea)

Genuine question. Why is oil money dirty but hedge or investment fund money clean? Seems the wrong way round to me?
What do you think mate? The oil and gas sector constitutes around 18% of Norwegian GDP and 62% of Norwegian exports and yet, I've never heard anyone say dirty oil Norwegian money. Oil is dirty when it's brown, it's pure when it's white.

What is your point with all these shite posts you keep throwing out?
Are you after people biting or are you just trying to be a funny fucker?

When khaldoon speaks I listen, he gets us, he knows what it's like being City.
Unfortunately some people don't.

Untangle your knickers mate, I'm not looking for a reaction. I'm genuinely curious if people still bother watching them, because I haven't for a good few years. He was citing Khaldoon's review as a golden source, when it's a PR exercise and a lot of the things he mentions never materialise or work out. I don't think you can hold onto too much that's said in them personally, and that's why I stopped watching them.

The 80s are the best IMO, everyday I have the 80s music channel on even my son who's 23 and into rap likes some of them, although he's got no choice it must be embedded in his brain haha. A lot of current artists sample the 80s I'm always telling him he says have you got a story for everything :)
Maybe I'm older than you but the seventies have just as much to offer imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.