Harry Kane

I am reading a report by Paul Hirst, whom, I consider as Tier 0 for Man City, saying that in order to purchase Harry Kane, Man City will have to sell a player first.

This seems to be now Manchester City's first way of telling us that they are tracking back.

As things stand, our last non release clause signing is Riyad Mahrez in summer of 2018.

For our supposed expertise at football operations, that seems like a damning indictment on recruitment.

Why are deals falling down because we cannot pay the extra 15M or so? Ok and if the deals are not going through, where is that money actually going? We still have gaping round holes in the squad being filled up by Guardiola with square pegs.

If the board knew that they needed to sell someone to finance both the deals, why was the Jack Grealish deal prioritised over signing someone like Kane who was the only missing piece in our armor, in terms of offense?

I want to believe that Khaldoon is not just an empty vessel making a lot of noise in his post season reviews but at this moment, 7 windows without a LB, few more without an athletic DM and 5 years since signing a CF reeks to me of the same.
Sack them all. They’re clearly doing a terrible job with player recruitment. Wish they would improve this area to give us a chance of winning something

Last edited:
I am reading a report by Paul Hirst, whom, I consider as Tier 0 for Man City, saying that in order to purchase Harry Kane, Man City will have to sell a player first.

This seems to be now Manchester City's first way of telling us that they are tracking back.

As things stand, our last non release clause signing is Riyad Mahrez in summer of 2018.

For our supposed expertise at football operations, that seems like a damning indictment on recruitment.

Why are deals falling down because we cannot pay the extra 15M or so? Ok and if the deals are not going through, where is that money actually going? We still have gaping round holes in the squad being filled up by Guardiola with square pegs.

If the board knew that they needed to sell someone to finance both the deals, why was the Jack Grealish deal prioritised over signing someone like Kane who was the only missing piece in our armor, in terms of offense?

I want to believe that Khaldoon is not just an empty vessel making a lot of noise in his post season reviews but at this moment, 7 windows without a LB, few more without an athletic DM and 5 years since signing a CF reeks to me of the same.
Jesus fucking christ.

If u buy Grealish for 100 what makes u think that Kane is coming for 150? That was the mistake imo. According to the Telegraph Levy won‘t sell him anyway.
150m for Harry fucking Kane, i hope we don't pay anywhere near that but it's obviously not up to me.
We'll be the laughing stock of football if we cave to Levy's demands

Yeah. Every other club just spends what they want & gets every player they need. That’s why those clubs keep winning the league - oh …… wait a minute

Think your disguise has slipped along with your fishing rod. So boring

125 million plus Mendy???????????????
tony-soprano-sopranos.gif
Ok, we will improve the offer, 110 million straight cash, no Mendy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.