Harry Kane

Here’s a thought, if levy is refusing to pick up the phone how does he keep answering journalists questions about it?

does he periodically send an email out reaffirming that he’s not answering the phone?
Or has he added an automated message to his phone line?
its only to CIty he is refusing to answer))), im sure he will though if you state you will pay 160 million, the conversation then will turn into the 20million in add ons on top, if city dont agree then can jog on and sign someone else, we will stick with our unhappy player, thats our problem. There is going to come a time and i dont know when perhaps that time has already passed when its too late and 160 and 20mill add ons wont be enough.

You make your own number IMO. Thierry Henry 14, Michael Jordan 23, Phil Foden 47. If Kane had the number 99 but broke all sorts of records in a City shirt I don’t think it would matter
Kane180

The very notion that Levy is “refusing to pick up the phone” to City is absolutely laughable and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.
I dunno pal, could explain his inability to sign a replacement as well? I mean must be hard to deal with someone’s agent when you can’t talk to them

It's not happening. I'm like you, been checking in to see what going on. Unlike the Grealish saga where there always seemed to be an upbeat vibe of what was going to happen and there were good hints from itks, this is different. I think we need to look elsewhere and bin this shite.

I'm thinking a cheeky bid for Martial. Fucking works class striker, his current club want rid, need a proven winner.

Worth a bid.....
Fuck Tommy Marshall,
Big Jesse Lingard is who we should go after.

I still stand by the fact that if negotiating with Levy is this much of a hassle, then why are we bothering?

We have dropped negotations over players before, but now Kane is apparentlly the exception.

If we continue, then to Levy it simply shows desperation and he will continue to demand his unreasonable sum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.