Harry Kane

the debt will no way be paid off in 5 yrs, its a 30 year agreement on low interest rates, just like having a mortgage when you buy a house

I agree we wont be investing huge sums on players in the near future, only as the stadium generates cash might that be a possibility and dependent on many things.

Our debt isnt the same as Barcas for example, they got themselves in a mess because player salaries were in excess of overall income, that is a recipe for disaster and bad business,
This is true. But as I say, it’s not something to be shrugged off either. It’s a shame you let Poch go. I reckon he’d be perfect to steer Spurs through the next few seasons. Getting young players and improving them whilst getting close to trophies without winning is perfectly acceptable in these times. Not sure what the board were thinking of with Maureen.
Jury is out on Nuno. He’s only managed at Wolves and was stubborn about having a small squad. Time will tell I guess.

the debt will no way be paid off in 5 yrs, its a 30 year agreement on low interest rates, just like having a mortgage when you buy a house

I agree we wont be investing huge sums on players in the near future, only as the stadium generates cash might that be a possibility and dependent on many things.

Our debt isnt the same as Barcas for example, they got themselves in a mess because player salaries were in excess of overall income, that is a recipe for disaster and bad business,

Yeah think the debt is fine with football so popular in this country with the tv money sponsors and fans banks have no problem with spurs paying to back over a long time! The main problem now is that spurs HAVE to pay HMRC 96m by the end of September where’s the money coming from?

I think he will be fuming mate . We have signed grealish who we could have done without this season and not even signed a striker who we needed so he will be pissed off like 90 percent of us are because unless Jesus suddenly becomes prolific we are struggling for goals .
Fume all he wants, it's not like we have not done well for him is it.

He has been given everything he wants, at great expense and it looks from a far we are doing all we can to obtain Kane for him. The problem is Kane is under contract, Kane despite his claims does not have an agreement to leave.

Spurs may well want to sell, but 160m, Kane is simply not worth that, to me 120m in this market is utter madness.

So Pep can fume all he wants, if he is fuming at all.

To be fair, he’s very good at selling his best players for lots of money, really late in the window. I don’t think there’s anyone in the game better than him at it!

He knows this game inside out.

Absolutely shite at everything else to do with being a Premier League Chairman - particularly building a genuinely competitive team for all the money he’s got, and hiring managers.

But selling his best players for top dollar with no time left to reinvest so he can pocket the money - there’s no-one in the world I’d rather have at that game.
Mate i totally agree ))

Levy moving goalposts to get extra out of deals both buying and selling has cost us deals in the past i feel.

Whatever he has told city the fee will be, if he has at all, if city reach that then it wont just be done going on what levy has done before, he will then try and stick extras on. Your guys would know and expect this from levy though im sure.

You may still get kane and if you do you are getting a quality player, although as fans we want to get a good deal or a bargain it doesnt really matter, only when a player ends his time with you can you say whether he was worth the fee or not, if you looked back at my few previous posts when we sold walker i said levy would get his price but if you paid it you wouldnt regret it as good player, he has done well for you, especially compared to mendy who you paid about the same for.

Yeah think the debt is fine with football so popular in this country with the tv money sponsors and fans banks have no problem with spurs paying to back over a long time! The main problem now is that spurs HAVE to pay HMRC 96m by the end of September where’s the money coming from?
Maybe a certain Mr Redknapp could advise them

Fume all he wants, it's not like we have not done well for him is it.

He has been given everything he wants, at great expense and it looks from a far we are doing all we can to obtain Kane for him. The problem is Kane is under contract, Kane despite his claims does not have an agreement to leave.

Spurs may well want to sell, but 160m, Kane is simply not worth that, to me 120m in this market is utter madness.

So Pep can fume all he wants, if he is fuming at all.
He won’t be fuming we have signed him another midfielder

He loves midfielders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.