Harry Kane

£130m plus add-ons is 'way below' Spurs valuation? Strange comment.
Might be a £100m + £30m in add-ons. But usually add-ons are easily achievable. So it's still a solid deal as they will essentially get £130m of it when all is said and done. Levy's ask was £150m at least, I'm not sure how that's well below. As I said, that Trix guy, is a chancer. So I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Just been speaking to this bloke in the pub. Big Spurs fan in that he's a bit of a fat **** and he's got a Spurs top on. Says Kan'es definitely coming to City. Showed me a youtube clip of the wwe wrestler Kane doing an epic walk out sent to him by his ITK friend on a spurs forum.

Do with that info what you will. I don't pretend to be itk. I just say it as I know it as it's been told.

if our final offer is 130m this has been the most pointless saga in the history of transfer markets and more than anything, I can't believe we spend 3,000 pages on it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.