Harry Kane

More chance of hell freezing over than United "hijacking" this deal mate. For a start, he's done a deal with us.

You are way over-playing their importance in the modern game. Kane wants to win trophies. He wouldn't go there even if they wanted him.

its all well and good saying its about trophies but if somebody offers you double your wage then you have to listen
and think about the family and future ? united are well known for hijacking a player with double bubble

Not sure why the need to be so rude in your replies.

I agree that Sterling will be using the argument. I just think that if Haaland came in on a wage much higher than his, then that would strengthen his negotiating position. At the moment the club can argue that they wouldn't get involved in that kind of a deal and pay £crazywages.

So, on that we disagree. But not really enough to warrant the confrontational language.
you need your bumps felt, not heard that for about 50yrs haha

Not sure why the need to be so rude in your replies.

I agree that Sterling will be using the argument. I just think that if Haaland came in on a wage much higher than his, then that would strengthen his negotiating position. At the moment the club can argue that they wouldn't get involved in that kind of a deal and pay £crazywages.

So, on that we disagree. But not really enough to warrant the confrontational language.
That’s quite polite for SWP.

Could it be that Gary Neville has already been given the nod that United are going after Kane and he’s trying to make himself look extremely clever?

If you don't think the club have explored this option then you want your bumps feeling.....

;-)
Pep wants Kane - and has enormous sway. It's crazy for me that we're still in pursuit of Kane given Levy's ridiculous demands.

RE Haaland - would obviously love to sign him. But I think that this is almost certainly not going to happen in this window. Maybe it will change next season assuming that Haaland doesn't move and assuming that we don't spend a ton of money on a striker this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.