Harry Kane

Imagine turning down £150million for a 28 year old player, when you're just going to sell them next year for £60mil less.

Enjoy it spurs, try not to get knocked out of the European Conference league before even getting into it!

As for Kane, obviously didn't want the move enough to agitate properly. Enjoy your bed pal!

At least for another hour before kane's PR team brief again!

150 euros wasn’t it?

Personally respect City for not being bullied into paying more than City value Kane at.
150million for a player of 28 ;) is mad in my eyes !.
It seemed abit of an odd transfer to me as City dont tend to go for that age group, apart from Marhez most signings are 25 or under.

Anyway it still might happen, who knows !

This all seems a madness. Jack G saying City still hoping a deal can be done and then the news from Kane's side about accepting he's likely to stay. Seems odd.

Imagine turning down £150million for a 28 year old player, when you're just going to sell them next year for £60mil less.

Enjoy it spurs, try not to get knocked out of the European Conference league before even getting into it!

As for Kane, obviously didn't want the move enough to agitate properly. Enjoy your bed pal!

At least for another hour before kane's PR team brief again!
Our bid was €150m apparently not £

Oh well at least is over, don't think we' ll sign an other striker, this place will go in meltdown like the day we didn't sign Sanchez.

Really are some bellends on this forum. One suggestion of Kane not joining and they lay into the club, the club and people that have brought you 3 league titles and multiple trophies in the last 4 years. Like spoilt fucking children.
Yep we have some absolute wankers that supposedly support us and post on here. I’m sick of it and sick of people slagging off our wonderful club, owners, players, manager and directors. If you don’t like us then fuck off and jump on another bandwagon you glory hunting tossers!!!

Heads should roll
I foresaw all of this a while back Andy.
Fortunately I had the prescience to bulk order pre tarred firebrand sticks and inexpensive Chinese pitchforks, they don't have to be able to last long, just a couple of nights.

Massive discount to any and all Blues. Just pm me everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.