Harry Kane

Can't say I'm worried really if he does end up there, he'll milk them for as much money as he can on a last big pay day, normal united practise, how many go there to aid their retirement fund ?

Oh and I'd much rather he was there than here.
I'd be very worried. Their crying out for him, and will end up winning the title while he's there.

If those cunts bid for him we really ought to just to bump up the price. The rate was over £120m when we wanted him, so we need to make those fuckers spend at least £100m now.

If those cunts bid for him we really ought to just to bump up the price. The rate was over £120m when we wanted him, so we need to make those fuckers spend at least £100m now.
these tactics don't work. Of they ebe up paying 20/30m and win title, it will be worth it. It. And we Haaland and everyone k knows we won't have both

do not want him here. Haaland may not be the perfect pep player but he is a better player for city than kane. he gives us that versatility, mentality and edge that kane does not have.

He’s a nailed on rag signing.

The PR machine rolls on

Wonder how many Instagram followers he has

To be fair he’ll score a shit load of goals for them in his first few seasons but no doubt the thirty year ops will bat himself a five year contract (with an option for one more year (what is that all about anyway?!))

Add to this his versatility at stamping on City players' feet one minute then helpfully advising the referee how to do his job.

Yes bizarrely the club never considered that when they were interesting in signing him. Almost as if professional football clubs think differently to fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.