Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

That's a little unfair. I know Stavros and he spends to much time in the shower to be sweaty. Now hairy....

Reminds me of a Frank Skinner yarn about going to a football match in Melbourne which is the second largest Greek speaking city in the world. It was so stiflingly hot that many blokes including himself took their shirts off and the locals took the piss out of him by calling him baldy shoulders.

In the same talk shite show I had on whilst driving yesterday (hoping for more Messi news) they were discussing Slabhead.
Praising his courage for speaking out.

Then saying how they’re glad he did because he ‘doesn’t seem the sort of guy who would do anything like that’ and now they’ve heard his version ‘they appreciate it must have been very traumatic for him’

Well. Now we all have that cleared up let’s move on.
Sounds a bit like the "he cant tackle" (after hundreds of top level games) excuses they used to give for Scholes fouls.

I saw part of the interview Maguire did and he had his eyes looking down the whole time except for the odd occasion. He looked like he was lying through his teeth, it would be interesting what a body language expert made of it. Also if his sister had been injected with some sort of drug, wouldn't she have gone to hospital, wouldn't there have been a mark on her arm, some sort of proof?
Also the clip they showed of him at the club was cut a couple of seconds short,the bit where he sniffed also when they asked him about bribing the cops they shot to a picture of the camera whilst he said no,very subtle but unmistakable to make him look innocent

Slab heads defence is all based around he didnt know they were police thought he was being kidnapped etc
So now they have an independent witness the minibus driver saying they knew they were police
So he defence has just been throw straight out of the window
The prosecution said the police showed ID and were in marked police cars. So its pretty implausible for him to say he thought they were being kidnapped. Lol

The prosecution said the police showed ID and were in marked police cars. So its pretty implausible for him to say he thought they were being kidnapped. Lol
landscape-desktop.764.430.jpg

It's significant that the rags hired the top (and therefore the most expensive) human rights (sic) lawyer in Greece to defend Slab but his case was so piss weak that the court threw it out.

They should have just bribed the judge, like we did with CAS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.