Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think what could have been if he gave a flying fuck. Like I said, we only want players who want to be here.
This isn't about Maguire of course but since the topic of Carlos came up...

I don't think anyone can say Carlos didn't give "a flying fuck." Every time he stepped on the pitch he busted his arse. It's like he was going to war against the other team. There were matches he seemed to put the team on his back and just say come on boys we're winning this fucking game.

In my opinion, he played no small part in pushing Joey Barton's buttons until Barton lost control and lashed out allowing us to come back and beat QPR that fateful day in 2012.

Yeah he flounced off to Argentina. When he came back he again played lights out for us. His hat trick in the 6-1 beating of Norwich as an example.

I'm no insider, but from what I've read Mancini had a big part to play in that whole affair as well. (Before anyone days otherwise, I'm a fan of Roberto too.) According to Sergio, Mancini told Tevez to fuck off to Argentina, as well as the rest of the foreign players to get the fuck out.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/aguero-on-tevez-mancini-bust-up-7996432

Should he have left? No. But to say Tevez didn't give a damn is incorrect, to me.

I agree he didn't really give a toss. But that Mercenary and player who did not really want to be at City helped propel City to their first league championship since 1937. On the basis of that whether they want to be here and or kiss the badge regularly is meaningless.
Results and success at the end of the day are everything and that's what Tevez and yaya amongst others instilled within the club at the start of are journey.
So the 37/42 matches I went to in the 67/8 season were all a dream then?

Totally disagree re Maguire. He is excellent with the ball at his feet, I agree with Gary Neville in that he is as good as John Stones but in my opinion is a far better out and out defender.

The fee Leicester want is outrageous, but as a wealthy club and a player under contract they sell on their terms.

As said, the fee is irrelevant IF he comes into the side and successfully replaces Vincent Kompany. In fact if he does the later 90m will be a bargain.
Scary....

I ask myself - trust Pep or trust some random loon from Chicago?
Random loon? Are you a bird fancier?

Trust Pep! And, you won’t see Maguire at City next year....paper talk because he’s English!

Look around...players flying all over the top teams in Europe, yet NO-ONE is talking about Maguire going anywhere except the ENGLISH teams who have deep pockets!

It’s like a disease! Average English lump gets top dollar in PL, even when no-one outside the top 6 in the PL could give a toss!

Maguire is a nobody and nothing in football. This will not change, regardless of where he plays. He can do one thing well, maybe two: Head the ball, and if he is around the shot, possibly block the ball. He is NOT a “footballer.” The best players in the world, regardless of position, are footballers! He is priced like an “in his prime” Ramos, yet is more Johnny Evans than Sergio Ramos!

I’m going to step away from this thread, because some of you are staring to embarrass yourselves with your comments. I will leave you with this...Harry Maguire is not fit to lace Aymeric Laporte’s boots and is definitely not a better player than John Stones. Were he not a English, you would not only never of heard of him, but you would be laughing at a £90M price tag. He is so far from being worth 150% of City’s record transfer fee it isn’t funny!

Y’all have fun now, ya hear!

Trust Pep! And, you won’t see Maguire at City next year....paper talk because he’s English!

Look around...players flying all over the top teams in Europe, yet NO-ONE is talking about Maguire going anywhere except the ENGLISH teams who have deep pockets!

It’s like a disease! Average English lump gets top dollar in PL, even when no-one outside the top 6 in the PL could give a toss!

Maguire is a nobody and nothing in football. This will not change, regardless of where he plays. He can do one thing well, maybe two: Head the ball, and if he is around the shot, possibly block the ball. He is NOT a “footballer.” The best players in the world, regardless of position, are footballers! He is priced like an “in his prime” Ramos, yet is more Johnny Evans than Sergio Ramos!

I’m going to step away from this thread, because some of you are staring to embarrass yourselves with your comments. I will leave you with this...Harry Maguire is not fit to lace Aymeric Laporte’s boots and is definitely not a better player than John Stones. Were he not a English, you would not only never of heard of him, but you would be laughing at a £90M price tag. He is so far from being worth 150% of City’s record transfer fee it isn’t funny!

Random loons from Chicago don't speak that way. :)

Jonny Evans make Maguire look average!

Spot on !

What is sad is blues who judge a player before he even puts a city shirt on! At least give a player the benefit of the doubt before calling players not good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.