Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is sad is blues who judge a player before he even puts a city shirt on! At least give a player the benefit of the doubt before calling players not good enough for us.
Well then what's the point of scouting? Let's give every Tom, Dick and Harry a chance to wear the blue shirt on and if they fail, then we can judge while struggling to move the player on enormous wages.

Well then what's the point of scouting? Let's give every Tom, Dick and Harry a chance to wear the blue shirt on and if they fail, then we can judge while struggling to move the player on enormous wages.

Think the club wont be buying every tom dick and harry they buy players they believe will fit our system and squad.

Think the club wont be buying every tom dick and harry they buy players they believe will fit our system and squad.
Well they sure did with Mangala and Bony. What's wrong with people having an opinion on a player that may or may not succeed? I think he won't come good as I have seen him play a couple of times for Leicester. You can't wait for a player to wear a blue shirt on and then form an opinion on him. That's why people watch other games to see how a player performs.

I agree he didn't really give a toss. But that Mercenary and player who did not really want to be at City helped propel City to their first league championship since 1937. On the basis of that whether they want to be here and or kiss the badge regularly is meaningless.
Results and success at the end of the day are everything and that's what Tevez and yaya amongst others instilled within the club at the start of are journey.

1937?

Isn’t it about time you just fucked off?

Well they sure did with Mangala and Bony. What's wrong with people having an opinion on a player that may or may not succeed? I think he won't come good as I have seen him play a couple of times for Leicester. You can't wait for a player to wear a blue shirt on and then form an opinion on him. That's why people watch other games to see how a player performs.

You know every club makes mistakes when buying players! No club buys have a 100% success rate in purchases. Think we have done pretty well since Pep has arrived in our buys.

You know every club makes mistakes when buying players! No club buys have a 100% success rate in purchases. Think we have done pretty well since Pep has arrived in our buys.
That's true. But there has to be a barometer to decide how good a player is and people are right in forming an opinion on a player by watching them play with their team. It's wrong to wait till we sign the said player and then judge.

That's true. But there has to be a barometer to decide how good a player is and people are right in forming an opinion on a player by watching them play with their team. It's wrong to wait till we sign the said player and then judge.

Thats fair enough, why not say I dont rate him but if Pep and the club believe he is the one I’ll judge him under one the best manager Ever?!

I agree he didn't really give a toss. But that Mercenary and player who did not really want to be at City helped propel City to their first league championship since 1937. On the basis of that whether they want to be here and or kiss the badge regularly is meaningless.
Results and success at the end of the day are everything and that's what Tevez and yaya amongst others instilled within the club at the start of are journey.
I couldn’t disagree stronger, I’d rather lose every single game and have players who are committed to the club. Before you or anyone else pipes up, yes it is 100% possible to have both as our current squad proves.

This isn't about Maguire of course but since the topic of Carlos came up...

I don't think anyone can say Carlos didn't give "a flying fuck." Every time he stepped on the pitch he busted his arse. It's like he was going to war against the other team. There were matches he seemed to put the team on his back and just say come on boys we're winning this fucking game.

In my opinion, he played no small part in pushing Joey Barton's buttons until Barton lost control and lashed out allowing us to come back and beat QPR that fateful day in 2012.

Yeah he flounced off to Argentina. When he came back he again played lights out for us. His hat trick in the 6-1 beating of Norwich as an example.

I'm no insider, but from what I've read Mancini had a big part to play in that whole affair as well. (Before anyone days otherwise, I'm a fan of Roberto too.) According to Sergio, Mancini told Tevez to fuck off to Argentina, as well as the rest of the foreign players to get the fuck out.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/aguero-on-tevez-mancini-bust-up-7996432

Should he have left? No. But to say Tevez didn't give a damn is incorrect, to me.
At the end of the day his contract is with the club, not the manager, so any disputes you have should be put to one side and shouldn’t have a detrimental effect on the team. Yes in the end we won the league but we could have had it sown up way before if he had stayed and played like that for the 3 months he was golfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.