Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhmm, for all his defensive and attacking talent, his passing skills are poor. Can’t see how it’s a good fit due to this.

I remember a season or 2 ago..umtiti was untouchable !

Think injuries and form have forced Barca to sell him

I think a change of scenery would do him wonders.

Still only 25 years old, and has suffered from terrible managers at Barca, and some unlucky injuries for 40m I'd take a shot

if we miss out on maguire the only other option is to either trust otamendi (who I actually really rate) or sell otamendi or another foreign player in our squad to make room.

Long shot and getting desperate but what about Jamal lascelles? Would be a lot cheaper and is same age as maguire and is decent in the air, he is also comfortable in a 3 should we choose to use that formation. Just a thought anyways.

I think a change of scenery would do him wonders.

Still only 25 years old, and has suffered from terrible managers at Barca, and some unlucky injuries for 40m I'd take a shot
with his injury record I doubt we would be happy to rely on 3 experienced centre backs

if we miss out on maguire the only other option is to either trust otamendi (who I actually really rate) or sell otamendi or another foreign player in our squad to make room.

Long shot and getting desperate but what about Jamal lascelles? Would be a lot cheaper and is same age as maguire and is decent in the air, he is also comfortable in a 3 should we choose to use that formation. Just a thought anyways.
Your spot on with everything there the only thing I disagree with is Lascelles as an option. He's shocking with the ball. Not surprisingly he excels well in Benetiz's Pro defensive set up. Had a great game against us at home a couple of seasons back but can't do Jack though n the ball for toffee.

Couple of rags I know are on holiday in Ibiza and met him yesterday. Asked him when he's signing for United and he just laughed.... Maguires brother (pissed up) started singing Blue Moon and he told him to shut up. Take from that what you will...

I am worried about him playing in a high line but we have to trust Pep. If he tried to sign Matt Rhead from Lincoln City I would still think he had a genius plan for him!
Do you want to stand by that post? I think (well I know) your mates are lying bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.