Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have done no corner routines since the Kevin Reeves flick on from Tommy Hutch ending up in the onion bag via Bobby Macdonald For those of a certain age approx. 1981-1983 the John Bond era

Jonathan Tah, Nico Elvedi, William Saliba, Hell if Barca are selling for 40m as reported I'd go for Umtiti
And which payer will lose their spot in the current squad? We have 17 foreign spots all taken. Only reason we want maguire over those is because he is hg

Jonathan Tah, Nico Elvedi, William Saliba, Hell if Barca are selling for 40m as reported I'd go for Umtiti

I remember a season or 2 ago..umtiti was untouchable !

Think injuries and form have forced Barca to sell him

William Saliba looks like he is going to Arsenal plus he is only 18. I know City are keen keeping the age of the squad low, but him and Garcia as two of our CB options does not seem realistic. Tah seems very similar to Lascelles at Newcastle in style, terrific athlete but not sure how much he would offer City offensively in the build up which seems to be a must in are CB's.

I don't know too much about the other one but the two mentioned above either don't appear to be obtainable or not the kind of defender that City seeking to bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.