Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re talking absolute shite and only seeing what you want because your original post was bollocks and you dug a big hole with your sweeping and unsubstantiated statements.

You must surely know how much Pep values possession? It’s everything to him. He demands his CBs are adept in possession, in tight passing spaces, and are happy to play balls to team mates that require ‘trust’ of that team mate. He does that over and over in that clip.

If Pep Guardiola perceives that Maguire has the required skills, capabilities and qualities that should be enough for me, you or anyone else.
Hahaha I’ve just given you the exact timing of the clip in a video you suggested as a highlights package of him making a stupid pass to the wrong side of his teammate hitch put him under immediate pressure and you still want to argue to toss? Really?

I’m more than happy to stand by my original “tugboat” comments, backed up by Pep himself in the documentary were he specifically highlighted him as the weak link.

He’s a decent player and if he comes he’ll get my absolute backing as long as he’s putting the effort in which I have absolutely no doubts over. I personally don’t think he’s worth more than £30/40m but if the club do then that’s their prerogative and I’m more than happy to be proved wrong.

Very very very nice!

tenor.gif

That’s done it

Why fall for this media bullshit, they hate us and have inflated the fee plus wages to make us look like rich bully boys , we’ll sign Maguire who is an excellent player & help us deal with more physical teams , good in the air & can bring the ball out ...£65m & around £150,000 a week , another good deal by City.
Even that would be too much

There are a lot of foamers on here questioning Peps choice of a player, these poor little de Ligt fanboys aren’t half getting there underpants in a twist.

Perhaps tena for men might be in order?

Here's an earlier post from another thread mate.

"Some clowns on here. If Pep - serial winner - sees a use for this guy, then I back him to the hilt".

Im sure this has been mentioned many times before but the chance to have a complete Yorkshire back 4 cannot be under estimated... tight as fuck!

Oh yeh and his dad used to work at my place so he’ll do for me :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.