Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck for that
However
Harry Maguire has angrily accused Leicester City of pricing him out of a mega move, and has since told team-mates he wants to leave. Both Manchester United and Manchester City have had £70 million bids rejected by the Foxes. [@SunSport]

Thank fuck for that
However
Harry Maguire has angrily accused Leicester City of pricing him out of a mega move, and has since told team-mates he wants to leave. Both Manchester United and Manchester City have had £70 million bids rejected by the Foxes. [@SunSport]

Who are our other options? Not entirely sure this is the positive story so many are making it out to be...

Since when did the Sun become believable? Has no more credibility than me making a rumour up on Twitter, and I don’t even have a twitter account.

Who are our other options? Not entirely sure this is the positive story so many are making it out to be...

I think we'll just go with Laporte, Stones, and Otamendi, with Garcia, Fernandinho and possibly Walker as back up options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.