Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did the Sun become believable? Has no more credibility than me making a rumour up on Twitter, and I don’t even have a twitter account.
True but the fact they've stuck their neck out and given a date for the medical suggests they are confident. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I think we'll just go with Laporte, Stones, and Otamendi, with Garcia, Fernandinho and possibly Walker as back up options.

I think Otamendi wants to go. Whether we let him is a different story.

The issue we are going to have is the potential of a transfer ban on the horizon. One way or another I think we need another.

The issue we are going to have is the potential of a transfer ban on the horizon. One way or another I think we need another.

A lot of people are taking a transfer ban as a given, but maybe the club are more relaxed about it given their relative inactivity this window?

Maybe we've decided to develop what we have rather than panic buy any old defender? The club might think that Garcia and Harwood-Bellis could become great defenders for us.

Think he'd have been good for us at 60 mill plus add one. Bit concerned about how we will cope with the Troy deeneys of the league now Vinnie has gone, as otamendi is too small and stones a bit flimsy.

Maybe we've decided to develop what we have rather than panic buy any old defender? The club might think that Garcia and Harwood-Bellis could become great defenders for us.

Relying on a 17 and 18 year old to replace Kompany is crazy. Kompany played an awful lot of matches in the run in and to not replace him and hope that we have enough makes no sense to me. Hoping that between Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Harwood-Bellis and Garcia we’ll be ok for possibly the next two seasons is ludicrously poor contingency planning.

I wonder will we go in for Maguire now that a few is agreed.

City Chief‏ @City_Chief 49s50 seconds ago
1f4f0.png
|Manchester United have agreed a world-record £80m deal for Manchester City target Harry Maguire. The England ace is set to fly to Manchester for his medical tomorrow. [The Sun]

80m ....... ruining football .....laughable fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.