Harry Redknapp"City spent about £150million to get above us"

Harry's not a bad sort

What do you expect him to say, City are above us cos their manager's better than me ?

It's an easy throwaway line and he used it but he's not singling out us he also mentioned Chelsea's £75million outlay in January.

They have spent more than us pretty much every season of our existence until the last couple of years.
But don't let facts get on the way of 'history'
What a fucking bell end Redknapp is.
A hypocrite and a crook.
Their fans deserve their manager

Doesn't he ever shut the fuck up!..........there in the top four for all time spenders.....we have just spent it all in 3 years.........Plus we could take at least 80 mill off that we spent well over the top for some players because they know we have the money

Since 2003

Manchester City have spent £475,220,000
Tottenham have spent £295,400,000

We've spent about we've spent about £400,000,000 of that in the past 3 years Tottenham have been spending money since day 1 only difference is they have been building a team gradually and not all in 1 like we're trying to do.

Put it this way once our lads have had the time like Tottenham have had to build their team Redknapp will need to spend double what we have to catch us up.

Tevez City said:
Moebius said:
Do you even support this club or know whats going on ?

Bellamy,RSC,Ade,Bridge are al on loan and are due back in summer.

I know we haven`t sold them yet, but I mean we are not using these players.

Then explain the "got rid of" 70m of players, you cant use money in an argument based on lies. We spent 150m and have recouped nowhere near that figure.

If your gonna put your blue tinted specs on, dont be such an ass.

It's hard to put into words how much I hate that twitchy faced tax-dodging ****. We owe him and Spurs a severe beating and I'm really hoping we turn them over big style.

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm --

Moebius said:
Tevez City said:
I know we haven`t sold them yet, but I mean we are not using these players.

Then explain the "got rid of" 70m of players, you cant use money in an argument based on lies. We spent 150m and have recouped nowhere near that figure.

If your gonna put your blue tinted specs on, dont be such an ass.

None of them will ever play for the club again, stop being a pedantic ARSE. Who gives a fuck how much we've spent. Redknapp is a dishonest lying twat anyway which is the point of this thread

Tevez City said:
Lucky Toma said:
Spurs deserve due credit for bringing through so many youngsters from their famous youth academy. Its like a production line of talent.
To be fair thats probably why they've got where they are even though they've only spent peanuts in comparison to the rest of the Premier League.
His son Jamie is a welcome sight on my television screen. I am well-endowed. And other lies.

Which Academy are you talking about ?

Gomes ? ...Ekotou " their left bak" ...Bale ?? ...Modric??...VDV?...Crouch ? or who is exactly from their Academy. In the past 10 years they were one of the biggest spenders in the league.

Erm, maybe I should be a bit more sarcastic next time hey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.