Harry Redknapp"City spent about £150million to get above us"

It's only what you expect from him. I wonder what the odds on him mentioning Bellamy again are ?
Unfortunately the media love him. I can't wait for him to be found out when he becomes England manager.
Then we'll see how many friends he has in the media, because every single tabloid sports hack knows that we have the best players in the world and any half competent manager would win us the World Cup.

Santiago Street . said:
Harry's not a bad sort

lol, heard it all now. He's a gobshite. I suppose you think his comments about Stoke possibly throwing the league game are fine then

Tevez City said:
Lucky Toma said:
Spurs deserve due credit for bringing through so many youngsters from their famous youth academy. Its like a production line of talent.
To be fair thats probably why they've got where they are even though they've only spent peanuts in comparison to the rest of the Premier League.
His son Jamie is a welcome sight on my television screen. I am well-endowed. And other lies.

Which Academy are you talking about ?

Gomes ? ...Ekotou " their left bak" ...Bale ?? ...Modric??...VDV?...Crouch ? or who is exactly from their Academy. In the past 10 years they were one of the biggest spenders in the league.
you don't get irony i take it..?

he's just imagining what a 10% backhander of our spend would be like ;-)

Berkovic_blue said:
It's hard to put into words how much I hate that twitchy faced tax-dodging ****. We owe him and Spurs a severe beating and I'm really hoping we turn them over big style.

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm --

Moebius said:
Then explain the "got rid of" 70m of players, you cant use money in an argument based on lies. We spent 150m and have recouped nowhere near that figure.

If your gonna put your blue tinted specs on, dont be such an ass.

None of them will ever play for the club again, stop being a pedantic ARSE. Who gives a fuck how much we've spent. Redknapp is a dishonest lying twat anyway which is the point of this thread

I didnt bring money into the equation, he did, read up before you post. He was wrong, i corrected him. TB said we havent spent 150m, as he minused the 70m which isnt correct, get it now ?? Or do you want me to draw you a pretty picture?

Moebius said:
I didnt bring money into the equation, he did, read up before you post. He was wrong, i corrected him. TB said we havent spent 150m, as he minused the 70m which isnt correct, get it now ?? Or do you want me to draw you a pretty picture?

No he didn't, you're the one who needs to learn how to read smartarse

ah.. just seen your reply now,sorry- fully agree btw- ZERO youth development unless you wanna bring up ledley king perhaps...

Berkovic_blue said:
Moebius said:

What part of this dont you get:

Tevez City said:
"Ok, we spent about 150 on six players but on the other hand we get rid of 70 m ( Bellamy,RSC,Ade,Bridge)"

Again, do you want the picture drawn for you with the big + and - and the = sign ?

Moebius said:
Berkovic_blue said:

What part of this dont you get, which has now been edited out by him :

"Ok, we spent about 150 on six players but on the other hand we get rid of 70 m ( Bellamy,RSC,Ade,Bridge)"

Again, do you want the picutr drawn for yuou with the big + and - and the = sign ?

Are you fucking thick?

Where does he say we have not spent £150m? He also does not say we "recouped" £70m, he said we got rid of the players. You're wrong and your pedantic pointscoring is pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.