Harry Redknapp"City spent about £150million to get above us"

Berkovic_blue said:
Moebius said:
What part of this dont you get, which has now been edited out by him :

"Ok, we spent about 150 on six players but on the other hand we get rid of 70 m ( Bellamy,RSC,Ade,Bridge)"

Again, do you want the picutr drawn for yuou with the big + and - and the = sign ?

Are you fucking thick?

Where does he say we have not spent £150m? He also does not say we "recouped" £70m, he said we got rid of the players. You're wrong and your pedantic pointscoring is pathetic

I'm being pedantic to not think when he says "got rid" means recouped? Good one.....

If you cant figure it out hes basically saying 150-70 = 80

WE havent got rid of players, we paid for them, were still paying for them, probably most certainly still a portion of the wage bills, we havent GOT RID of fucking anything. So why mention it like its some worthwhile cause ? Why mention it at all if your not going to bring it into his arguement ?

Moebius said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Are you fucking thick?

Where does he say we have not spent £150m? He also does not say we "recouped" £70m, he said we got rid of the players. You're wrong and your pedantic pointscoring is pathetic

I'm being pedantic to not think when he says "got rid" means recouped? Good one.....

WE havent got rid of players, we paid for them, were still paying for them, probably most certainly still a portion of the wage bills, we havent GOT RID of fucking anything. So why mention it like its some worthwhile cause ?

None of them are playinjg for the club and they never will again. They are gone, got rid of, end of. That's £70m worth of players that we aren't using to qualify for the CL or get ahead of Spurs you thick bastard. Now go and post on a Spurs board about how much you love twitchface. FFS

Spurs have got money coming out their ears and elsewhere; so don't give it the poor little paupers routine once again redknap you twat- it don't wash.

Berkovic_blue said:
Moebius said:

WE havent got rid of players, we paid for them, were still paying for them, probably most certainly still a portion of the wage bills, we havent GOT RID of fucking anything. So why mention it like its some worthwhile cause ?

None of them are playinjg for the club and they never will again. They are gone, got rid of, end of. That's £70m worth of players that we aren't using to qualify for the CL or get ahead of Spurs you thick bastard. Now go and post on a Spurs board about how much you love twitchface. FFS

Aaah the good ole "your not really a city fan" because you have nothing better to argue with.

Ill give you a fact right now, and argue against it. All those players are Man City players.

Your "None of them are playinjg for the club and they never will again They are gone, got rid of, end of." is complete bollocks. The are owned by the club and will be coming back, from what we know at this time. If you know different say so.

Moebius said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Aaah the good ole "your not really a city fan" because you have nothing better to argue with.

Ill give you a fact right now, and argue against it. All those players are Man City players.

Your "None of them are playinjg for the club and they never will again They are gone, got rid of, end of." is complete bollocks. The are owned by the club and will be coming back, from what we know at this time. If you know different say so.

Do you even support this club or know whats going on ?

LOL. A hypocrite and a thick twat. Take some comprehension lessons, I thought Yanks were supposed to understand English.

You are utterly deluded if you think any of the players he named will play for City again.

Rape Leeds, Derby, southampton, nottinham forest- the list goes on n on - even we've been in the past - paul stewart comes to mind. Filthy club.

Berkovic_blue said:
Moebius said:

Do you even support this club or know whats going on ?

LOL. A hypocrite and a thick twat. Take some comprehension lessons, I thought Yanks were supposed to understand English.

So now you have no comeback but to slag off my grammer ? If your going to argue at least respond to what i have said , no ?

Just stop bitching ladies.... We all know its nothing but love and peace here in bluemoon land......(ps 'arry's a twat)

Moebius said:
Berkovic_blue said:

So now you have no comeback but to slag off my grammer ? If your going to argue at least respond to what i have said , no ?

Your grammar lol? That's the least of your problems, you haven't comprehended a single post in this thread properly. And with that I'll leave you to reply with more inane and irrelevant bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.