Harry Redknapp"City spent about £150million to get above us"

he is just trying to get his sky media backup just in case things start to go wrong, you know like drawing with arsenal? where is the respect he has shown stoke, basically he wanted the stoke game switch with spurs so he can be up sky,s arses then go drinking with his media buddies down london, then it gives him more time to crank up the anti city brigade, this guy and his son are swiftly becoming cheif manipulators of sky?

Berkovic_blue said:
Moebius said:
So now you have no comeback but to slag off my grammer ? If your going to argue at least respond to what i have said , no ?

Your grammar lol? That's the least of your problems, you haven't comprehended a single post in this thread properly. And with that I'll leave you to reply with more inane and irrelevant bollocks.
Great, now you can go fight someone else's battles for them like some sort of Internet warrior....

Your doing great... No really.....

Moebius said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Your grammar lol? That's the least of your problems, you haven't comprehended a single post in this thread properly. And with that I'll leave you to reply with more inane and irrelevant bollocks.
Great, now you can go fight someone else's battles for them like some sort of Internet warrior....

Your doing great... No really.....

You're*

penguins4kompany said:
Spurs have got money coming out their ears and elsewhere; so don't give it the poor little paupers routine once again redknap you twat- it don't wash.

i'm pleased to correct you they ain't, there fucking broke and no cl, will see an exodus of talent hence the mega tantrum over the olympic stadium.

hey Dax- thought your adam johnson posts were spot on the other week - well put across and totally agree- well done for swimming against the tide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.