Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

Fuck that. Can you imagine the spin in the media if he signed for wonderful spurs, the most amazingest and fantastic football team to ever grace the earth? Tevez the world class footballing saint who was victimised by the evil Manchester City and Roberto Mancini? Balls to that. Send the hermanator to russia

I realise that this story is probably complete bollocks, but I hope to Christ you're not that desperate to get rid of him. Tevez with Spurs would literally turn them into a title contending team and nobody wants to live in that universe. Sell him to some shit hole in Russia to freeze his bollocks off.

Of course Redknapp wants him. The bloke is the mother of all ponces. No stench is too great to put Harry off when he thinks he can spot an opportunity to pick something up on the cheap. He hovers over the weak and the dying like a fucking dementor, waiting to suck out their last breath. When Pompey were going to the wall, he was down Fratton Park faster than you could say knife, offering buttons for Defoe and Crouch. If he weren't a football manager, he'd be an ambulance chasing lawyer hanging around A&E handing out business cards to car crash victims. Expect him to mount an unsolicited transfer offensive on Sky Sports News any day now.
"He's a triffic player, we'd love to 'ave 'im, of course, but he's a Man City player and we'll 'ave to see if we can do a deal, blah blah blah....."

charliebigspuds said:
whenever a top quality player becomes available Twitcher always says that he wants him & Spurs are in the running to get him, we all know that Spurs can never afford such a player but Twitcher carries on with the charade to keep himself and his club in the papers. They could only take him on loan with us paying the majority of the wages.

BTW talking of loans I was talking to an Arsenal ST holder at the weekend and he was adamant that City are paying £100k of Ade wages whilst Spurs pay just £30k, he seemed like a genuine guy but I can't see us paying that much, can you?
I'd seriously doubt that wage claim. I would think City would have insisted on a decent deal representing what Spurs (even with their pay structure) would pay one of their strikers. I have no idea what they pay their players but I'd expect it to be at least £75k/week we'd be getting. If Modric is getting £50k/week (signed before he really came good) then I'd expect their strikers to be on £70k-£90k maybe?

Only way this can happen is Tevez and Adebayor for Bale.

For me that might be an option worth considering. He would offer something we lack, pace out wide. He also puts in some great crosses.

Would this be a fair swop?

Tevez's goals for them could be a problem for us at least in the short term, before he gets pissed off with Harry, London etc

Whether that would be offset by Bale playing for us I don't know.

At the moment Tevez is loving it at home and still getting paid he'll never rot in our reserves because Mancini doesn't want him anywhere near our ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.