Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

charliebigspuds said:
whenever a top quality player becomes available Twitcher always says that he wants him & Spurs are in the running to get him, we all know that Spurs can never afford such a player but Twitcher carries on with the charade to keep himself and his club in the papers. They could only take him on loan with us paying the majority of the wages.

BTW talking of loans I was talking to an Arsenal ST holder at the weekend and he was adamant that City are paying £100k of Ade wages whilst Spurs pay just £30k, he seemed like a genuine guy but I can't see us paying that much, can you?

This, said be interested in Anelka, Drogba, tevez, Adebayor and countless others. One of the biggest tappers up there is in the game but seems to get away with it time after time

Tevez is a waster, a bad apple, we're better off without him. Great piece of management by Mancini, BUT PLEASE DON'T SELL HIM TO SPURS. Very funny.....

He's welcome to go to Spurs. If they stump up £30m and stop trying to get him on the cheap. Imagine if you didn't like the price of sprouts at M&S, so you blabbed off to everyone that you would buy them if only they were 30% cheaper. Would you get the sprouts cheaper? No, and you won't be getting our troublesome sprout head for cheap either.

Stop flapping your pie hole and show us the money! Alternatively, Modric and Bale for Tevez and Ade. Then we can grab Van Persie and De Rossi in January too and destroy the world in 2012, as foretold by the Mayans.

The only thing that would make Tevez to Spurs worthwhile to us, is just to see Wenger's reaction, he will spontaneously combust. Wenger is one of our main critics and has already been moaning about the Adebayor loan deal and I believe contributes to the hate from other fans etc.

Arsenal and Spurs will be in a dogfight for fourth spot and I reckon signing Tevez would guarantee that place to Spurs at Arsenal's expense.

However I agree this is BS from Arry. Spuds have lost this week to Stoke and Arry is trying to distract fans by coming out with this.

He can have Tevez in a swap deal for Modric, VDV, Ade coming back, all 3 goalies, Lennon, Bale and 2 corner flags but of course they can still pay the wages for them all as well

citymad said:
Had a feeling this might happen. Harry will make Tevez a world beater. We must not sell to Tottenham or they will be title favourites.

Weirdo....

They can't even get the pennies together to make Adebayor's wages and permanent.

Shocking shite.

Still, it comes a couple of days after we suffer our first loss, and you may have noticed Harry Redknapp is the spread interview inside...

Sounds good after an AGM, eh?

Just saying, like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.