Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

I know this sounds petty but I'd still let the **** rot in the reserves.
I want his career over.
I'd never wish injury on any player(except keane the twat) but if tevez snapped something I'd fucking cheer like fuck.

I even hope his kids look like him, although that might be a tad far.

citymad said:
Had a feeling this might happen. Harry will make Tevez a world beater. We must not sell to Tottenham or they will be title favourites.
"world beater?" he is already up there with the best he's just a two year man.
Dont see what the fasination is though, with "Hawwy will make hime a world beater" Hawwy has won an FA CUP in 20 fukin years, rode roughshod over little Portsmouth until they skint themselves then fucked off, the twat has paid no tax and is due in court soon.
Yeah Hawwy for England

As it is the season of goodwill, of course we should / would sell him to Spurs for as little as possible, perhaps we could consider a free transfer? (we know they have little money, that`s why we helped them out over Ade)

Whilst we are at it, and feeling soooooooooooooooooooo generous, would anybody like to take Joe, Vinnie, David or Sergio on loan?, (we will of course pay the vast majority / all of their wages.)

Its the least we can do, and perhaps once again, people will start to like us, i think this could be a very good PR opportunity.

Perhaps we could also make a £600 million interest free loan to the Rags, and maybe consider paying them interest to take it?

Just for the record, i`ve not lost the plot, but like Harry, I`m having a laugh!!

Spuds have got history when it comes to this sort on nonsense
Tottenham make record £38.5million bid for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero
By SIMON JONES
Last updated at 8:56 AM on 31st January 2011

Tottenham have had a sensational £38.5million bid for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero rejected.
The offer would have smashed Tottenham's record transfer of £16.5m for Luka Modric in 2009 but underlines chairman Daniel Levy's determination to land a marquee signing before the transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...enham-make-38-5million-bid-Sergio-Aguero.html

citymad said:
Had a feeling this might happen. Harry will make Tevez a world beater. We must not sell to Tottenham or they will be title favourites.

Don't talk daft. Spurs still have average back four and goal keeper no strength in depth and adebayor and tevez are two accidents waiting to happen. Spurs doing okay at minute nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.