Harry to Chelsea?

kp789 said:
When asked about it he didnt deny it, answered the question with something like ive heard a lot, not "Im not interested"

Was that at the lma night? Yeah he chose his words very carefully, probably leaving his options very much open for an escape from white hart lane.

Godfather said:
kp789 said:
When asked about it he didnt deny it, answered the question with something like ive heard a lot, not "Im not interested"

Was that at the lma night? Yeah he chose his words very carefully, probably leaving his options very much open for an escape from white hart lane.
Yep, The interviewer didnt probe though, Harry basically just said, ive heard people talking.

kp789 said:

How was he twitching on a 1 to 10 scale?

anything over 7 and he his on his way

bluevengence said:
kp789 said:

How was he twitching on a 1 to 10 scale?

anything over 7 and he his on his way
Smiled a lot, I reckon he was basically saying come and get me Roman. Said stuff like he was only going to be a manager for a few more years. Guess he will want to win something before he retires

saleblue16 said:
if he went then i think spurs would end up with big fat rafa

or O'Neill. or Ancelotti?<br /><br />-- Thu May 26, 2011 2:53 pm --<br /><br />the story's all over twitcher, i mean, twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.