Harry to Chelsea?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/66392-doesnt-mean-its-going-to-happen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topi ... to-happen/</a>

I reckon this would be a 1 year arrangement, in fact it screams to me:

- Harry takes job for a season while Villas-Boas leads Porto into the Champions League.
- Villas-Boas promises Chelsea (where he used to work with Mourinho) he'll join them after he's fulfilled his dream of leading a Porto club he has built up so well into the Champions League.
- Harry takes over England after one season with Capello's contract coming to an end.
- Villas-Boas signs a long-term contract as Chelsea manager.

LoveCity said:
I reckon this would be a 1 year arrangement, in fact it screams to me:

- Harry takes job for a season while Villas-Boas leads Porto into the Champions League.
- Villas-Boas promises Chelsea (where he used to work with Mourinho) he'll join them after he's fulfilled his dream of leading a Porto club he has built up so well into the Champions League.
- Harry takes over England after one season with Capello's contract coming to an end.
- Villas-Boas signs a long-term contract as Chelsea manager.

yup, same could be said about Hiddink - but replace 'Porto' with 'Turkey' and 'The Champions League' with 'The European Championships'. Harry and Capello remain who they are.

Some Spurs fans think it's going to happen and reckon they are getting Ancelotti.

I'd like to see it. I have a mate who goes on about Spurs all the time. They and United. I want to see both clubs humbled.

DeaconBlue said:
I'd like to see it. I have a mate who goes on about Spurs all the time. They and United. I want to see both clubs humbled.
Then you might want to rethink wanting this to happen. A decent manager could do wonders for their season next year assuming they can keep hold of players. Best thing for us is for 'Arry to continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.