Hart and Rooney

SWP's back said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
SWP's back said:
You. You are the one who is bothered about what a professional sportsman says about his professional sportsman (team)mate.
You're boring me now with your sparkling wit and put downs, do one.
Once you've grown up or fucked off back from whence you came I shall.
SWEEPPPPSSSS IS ON ONE.... MOVE woman GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY!!!

Who the fuck are you to tell me I can't eat fifty eggs?

Watch me.
1250675271_cool_hand_luke.gif

Yes they are mates ,and have holidayed together .......

but Wayne Rooney is hardly helping his own cause right now , he's hardly come out and definitely pledged his future to the rags in light of all the speculation , and now it's suddenly one injury after another as he dodges their games (but not Englands!) ......

maybe it goes back to 2004 , when he left furious Everton to join United , i doubt that Moyes (who had taken over two years earlier) would have been jumping over fences in ecstasy at that news , and probably gave the player grief that he hasn't forgotten about , i don't know .... but unless it's all a smokescreen and he's genuinely happy there , sooner or later something will give , be it player or club , there's nothing more sure.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I know Joe is a mate of Shrek (probably his only mate) but why does he seem to think he has to speak up for him at every opportunity? Sick of hearing about Wayne this Wayne that coming from Hart's gob all the time. No fucker likes him Joe, especially us and now his own fans, so Joe FFS be diplomatic and decline to comment on the little shit, noticed you didn't comment on his cheating with a prozzy when his wife was preggy. Rant over.

Haven't you answered your own question?

Hate Rooney as much as anyone possibly can but I couldn't care less who his mates are.

Everyone having a cry at the original post but how often does Rooney big up Hart? What about last season when Hart was a shambles what did Rooney say? NOTHING! Hart needs to get over United and boost his own team mates.

kippaxchris said:
Everyone having a cry at the original post but how often does Rooney big up Hart? What about last season when Hart was a shambles what did Rooney say? NOTHING! Hart needs to get over United and boost his own team mates.

A shambles in the best defence in the Premiership THREE seasons running ????

Slightly below form yes , but a shambles???

kippaxchris said:

Oh Jesus Christ - they are grown men and
professional footballers, not a fucking mutual self-help and counselling support group.
Folk on here really need to get a grip, because some of this infantile drivel would be embarradsing in the school playground.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
Grow up OP.
It's unusual that you don't say that to the thousands of others on this forum that despise absolutely everything to do with United for petty reasons such as this one.

Come now, Bob. Despising MANUre has been a life's work for me! Don't tell me I've spent near six decades wi' summat that's petty!

black mamba said:
kippaxchris said:

A shambles in the best defence in the Premiership THREE seasons running ????

Slightly below form yes , but a shambles???
Best defence but not best goalkeeper? As voted for by the players. And i personally didn't mean the full season i meant when he was a shambles last season like against Sotton and West Ham he got slated and Rooney said nothing!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kippaxchris said:

Oh Jesus Christ - they are grown men and
professional footballers, not a fucking mutual self-help and counselling support group.
Folk on here really need to get a grip, because some of this infantile drivel would be embarradsing in the school playground.
Exactly thats what my point is clearly! I said Hart needs to get over United and used Rooney as a reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.