Hart and Rooney

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
All English City and United players are mates with each other, and theres even more.

Kolarov and Vidic are cause their both Serbian. Aguero and De Gea both played at Atletico together, Evra was still good mates with Tevez even when he played for us. I really don't see how this makes any difference to anything.

Wasn't Summerbee and Best good friends?
Of course they are. Because they are grown men who don't think in the ridiculous partisan, peevish way that some fans do.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Phil Meup said:
oakiecokie said:
Ever thought that Joe may just have been asked a question about Rooney and he replied ? So fucking what.Don`t know about Rooney not wanting a babysitter,I think you fucking do !!
I agree with you op. Cannot stand Shrek. (This is a City forum isn't it?. Joe Hart has had media coaching, he knows what to expect re questions. Whatever the opposite of 'grow up ' is, you lot shpuld go and do it!

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm --

waspish said:
Spoke to a rag last night and he said Rooney has been shit for 2 years this after me saying is he staying or going
Hope he goes tho.
Your correct he does have media training so his answers are the correct way of answering. Some people need to grow a fucking brain
Oh so its all "media training" talk by Hart then. If that's the case then he needs to stop talking bullshit and say it how it really is. Hang on, I thought Hart was known for straight talking? Now I'm confused :(

MCFC BOB said:
Bibinho said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's unusual that you don't say that to the thousands of others on this forum that despise absolutely everything to do with United for petty reasons such as this one.
Is that a dig bob lol? bit early in the morning to read into that
It's not a dig at SWP, no. But all over the forum you see people getting angry over virtually nothing just because it has United's name attached to it. Pam started a thread the other day because United sent her an email. A fucking email.

I'd put a bet on a large amount of members on this forum turning down a legal £1m note because it had United's badge on it.
She's nuts though.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I know Joe is a mate of Shrek (probably his only mate) but why does he seem to think he has to speak up for him at every opportunity? Sick of hearing about Wayne this Wayne that coming from Hart's gob all the time. No fucker likes him Joe, especially us and now his own fans, so Joe FFS be diplomatic and decline to comment on the little shit, noticed you didn't comment on his cheating with a prozzy when his wife was preggy. Rant over.

When someone is a mate, then you tend to stick up for them, at least that's how it works in my world, whether they are a rag or not.
Obviously you mustn't have any mates who are rags, or who have ever cheated on their partners.
Well done you.
Have a biscuit and admire the view from your ivory castle.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Makes me laugh. So all our mates all work for the company we work for. NO. So it's no different in football.
When I played sunday league we used to drink with numerous lads that played for other teams in our league.
What's the problem ?
I've no problem with players who are mates with other players from different clubs but if one of those players took a chance at every opportunity to slag my team off then why would I or anyone else want to suck up to him? Shrek's a big boy now he doesn't need big Joe babysitting him.
Grow up.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm --<br /><br />
Now I'm confused :(
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Why not give yourself a break and go back to licking the window.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I know Joe is a mate of Shrek (probably his only mate) but why does he seem to think he has to speak up for him at every opportunity? Sick of hearing about Wayne this Wayne that coming from Hart's gob all the time. No fucker likes him Joe, especially us and now his own fans, so Joe FFS be diplomatic and decline to comment on the little shit, noticed you didn't comment on his cheating with a prozzy when his wife was preggy. Rant over.

When someone is a mate, then you tend to stick up for them, at least that's how it works in my world, whether they are a rag or not.
Obviously you mustn't have any mates who are rags, or who have ever cheated on their partners.
Well done you.
I do have rag mates and yes some of them are not angels but I don't feel the need to go round shouting how wonderful they all are when obviously they're not. I'm careful who I share my cup with and I suggest some people should heed that advice.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:

Well done you.
I do have rag mates and yes some of them are not angels but I don't feel the need to go round shouting how wonderful they all are when obviously they're not. I'm careful who I share my cup with and I suggest some people should heed that advice.
Why? Or what? No one gives a fuck who Hart is mates with save for a couple of children on here whilst the vast majority couldn't give two fucks.

SWP's back said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Makes me laugh. So all our mates all work for the company we work for. NO. So it's no different in football.
When I played sunday league we used to drink with numerous lads that played for other teams in our league.
What's the problem ?
I've no problem with players who are mates with other players from different clubs but if one of those players took a chance at every opportunity to slag my team off then why would I or anyone else want to suck up to him? Shrek's a big boy now he doesn't need big Joe babysitting him.
Grow up.

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm --

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Why not give yourself a break and go back to licking the window.
Now who needs to "grow up" ?

SWP's back said:
Grow up.

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm --

Now who needs to "grow up" ?
You. You are the one who is bothered about what a professional sportsman says about his professional sportsman (team)mate.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Phil Meup said:
I agree with you op. Cannot stand Shrek. (This is a City forum isn't it?. Joe Hart has had media coaching, he knows what to expect re questions. Whatever the opposite of 'grow up ' is, you lot shpuld go and do it!

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm --

Hope he goes tho.
Your correct he does have media training so his answers are the correct way of answering. Some people need to grow a fucking brain
Oh so its all "media training" talk by Hart then. If that's the case then he needs to stop talking bullshit and say it how it really is. Hang on, I thought Hart was known for straight talking? Now I'm confused :(
So a future England captain on international duty should slag off his international team mate and friend just to keep some brainless children like city fans happy. You ever think for one second that maybe Hart knows him better than a bunch of people that have never spoken to him and is clearly in a better position to judge his character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.