Hart Hysteria

The thing with keepers is people only remember the mistakes they make not the great saves of which joe has made many this and last season

We should recognise that we DO have a problem with Hart, and if he was a new player to City we would not be nearly as patient with him.

Blue Mist said:
I will put my tin hat on and say I don't think the 'injury' had anything to do with that mistake. In the first half he let one bounce away from him instead of catching it and he did it later in the game as well. Let's face it, if he had his legs togther, back injury or not he wouldn't have conceeded it. He has made quite a few errors this season and yesterday was a repaet of Southampton and he wasn't injured that day.

I disagree: I think his injury restricted his mobility. I'm sure he would have gone off if we had not used all our subs, back spasms are horrid.

His team mates should have been playing keep ball up the other end of the pitch after he got injured.

summer of 69 said:
We should recognise that we DO have a problem with Hart, and if he was a new player to City we would not be nearly as patient with him.
What is the problem?

Every goalkeeper has issues, not one goalkeeper is flawless and doesn't make mistakes.

Just an average keeper being exposed this year now that the defense isn't playing out of its mind like last season.

Are we just supporting players when they are playing well these days?sticking by them when they are having a bad spell is what we should do,he will come good

The Sunday Times really went after him this morning articulating how many mistakes this season have led directly to goals etc, etc . Completely unwarranted. However there is a media agenda to oust him from the England Number 1 spot - of this I am convinced....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.