Hart No1

Given deserves the No 1 shirt as he is a top world class goalkeeper who doesn't deserve to rot on the bench , if Mancini has decided that Hart is No. 1 then Given shouldn't stay at City a minute longer.He should move to other top clubs like Arsenal where he will get the respect he deserves.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
Ragnarok said:
Are you aware that both Given and Hart made their comments in the last 2 weeks.

Well it was clearly a bad decision today wasn't it ? Hart was woeful eh ?

I forget though, when did Given leave, and where did he go to ?

RM made a decision for the future, but I have a sneaky feeling that Given will get his first game of the season before the end of the week.

Whats to say that Given wouldnt have made the top class saves that hart made?

Corky said:
dref619 said:
completely different situations imo, when we bought hart there was no sign of any project or shit, and he needs to play now because of england and his age etc. , given is near the end of his illustrious career and we were starting to splash the cashe when he arrived , so he should have known his place wouldnt be guaranteed

Given was bought cus Hart was not good enough.

Hart did not want to stick around to fight for his place last season either.

because he is young, hughes had gone out n bought given because he had no faith in joe hart , if joe had stayed and been happy to sit on the bench for a few years, his career wouldnt have hit the heights of the last week, they are slightly different situations i think, but i could well be wrong, im more fustrated about the bellamy situation and onuoha trying to call the shots when he isnt even that good imo,

Ragnarok said:
Given deserves the No 1 shirt as he is a top world class goalkeeper who doesn't deserve to rot on the bench , if Mancini has decided that Hart is No. 1 then Given shouldn't stay at City a minute longer.He should move to other top clubs like Arsenal where he will get the respect he deserves.

-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am --

cleavers said:

RM made a decision for the future, but I have a sneaky feeling that Given will get his first game of the season before the end of the week.

Because he's fucking tiny.

See the 1991 season opener with Martin Margetson being the next great City keeper.

Ragnarok said:
Given deserves the No 1 shirt as he is a top world class goalkeeper who doesn't deserve to rot on the bench , if Mancini has decided that Hart is No. 1 then Given shouldn't stay at City a minute longer.He should move to other top clubs like Arsenal where he will get the respect he deserves.

cleavers said:

You don't make these comments as a City supporter.

Why should Given just be given the number 1 shirt, why ? The future is Hart not Given, but Given still has his part to play, and if he acts like a man he will compete and take the place back, if he wants to go just because he didn't play today then he's a bit of a coward, and he can't go soon enough for me, and I'd have said the same tonight if Hart had been on the bench, and things were reversed.

cleavers said:
Ragnarok said:

cleavers said:

You don't make these comments as a City supporter.

Why should Given just be given the number 1 shirt, why ? The future is Hart not Given, but Given still has his part to play, and if he acts like a man he will compete and take the place back, if he wants to go just because he didn't play today then he's a bit of a coward, and he can't go soon enough for me, and I'd have said the same tonight if Hart had been on the bench, and things were reversed.

Given has been given the no 1 shirt, Hart is 25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.