Hart No1

Absolutley right alera, to be banging on with the poor me shit a few days out from what will be a tough match is inexuseable. FFS we havent even kicked a ball yet and this bunch of pussys have given up the fight.

My respect for Micah Richards has gone up considerably, heres a player who wont have it easy but is prepared to knuckle down and fight Boateng for the first team spot. I suspect he's taken Vieira's advice onboard and is getting on with it. Well done lad.

If true.

Shay can feck off to Celtic and we should go for schwartzer at fugham using Bellers to sweeten the deal.

alera said:
Would be very disappointed if Given would expect to leave this window, literally within a couple of weeks of being on the bench. What a fucking pussy, you'd think he'd give it till at least January to prove Mancini wrong and win his place back. We have some right fucking cocks on our playing staff at the moment.

We have some right fucking cocks on our playing staff at the moment.

Bang on with that statement, like a set of kids ffs.

This, a thousand fucking times this.

Its been clear Ireland, Bellamy, Nedum were not in Mancinis plans. They all went after him when Hughes went, in kicking off to Cook. Nedum slagged Mancini off on soccer am.

Bellamy fuck me where to start, pretty much went on strike when Hughes was sacked. Made it clear he didnt want to play for the new manager, didnt give him a chance. Had a good laugh and pat on the back with Harry r when they knocked us out of the champions league at home (in front of press and fans). Almost caused a fight between Mancini and Moyes siding with Moyes in front of the press and our fans.

I mean seriously people are sticking up for this dickhead ? Then he goes crying to the press after all he has done so he can force a move and get a pay off destabalising our start to season says he wants to go to a major rival in the league on a free at our expence.

Then we have Given. Made it clear he wasnt happy Hughes was sacked. Not interested in fighting for his place. Hes number one or hes off.

Ireland to Villa - rip off deal for Milner aside I can live with that. Forget the pay off we dont know what has happend and never will he has done the right thing and respected the fans. He goes with my best wishes its a good move for him.

Bellamy is scum, what is happening now has happened at Newcastle, Westham, Liverpool. Ask their fans what they think of him. He cant be allowed to go to spurs. Its what he wants and he will fuck us. Fulham, Celtic fine fuck him off and let him never be spoke of again.

Given - if hes not number one he doesnt want to know this much is clear. Hes going on 35 has had bad injury problems - already caused us problems last season. I dont like his attitude or him dictating who plays etc so he can go as well Fulham fine. Villa fine. No way we should let him go to Arsenal.

At the end of the day Bellamy and Given forced our hand we are going to get fucked on the fee we paid - well over £20 million for those 2.

Why should we let them fuck us again by going to a major competitor in the league. No other top 4 prem side would let that happen why should we ?

Totally agree with you m8 one hundred and fuckin ten%,fuck em all if they dont wanna be here,well bye then i dont give a fuck anymore about em,tell you what Robinho has been a fuckin angel compared to these pricks!!!!!!

Andouble said:
are we comfortable with Taylor as the #2 or do we have to go get another one?

Personally, Arsenal is a Shay Given away from winning the title. I'd sell him to them for nothing short of a trade for Cesc. In other words, I'd never let him go to Arsenal.
Arsenal fan here and I would not want him at all, we have arial problems and need someone who can command his area. Thank god Wenger said no to given when asked today, but didnt deny schwarzer. Schwarzer may not be the shot stopper, but his ability to deal with balls in the ait will help our short defence big time

kiiiki said:
Andouble said:
are we comfortable with Taylor as the #2 or do we have to go get another one?

Personally, Arsenal is a Shay Given away from winning the title. I'd sell him to them for nothing short of a trade for Cesc. In other words, I'd never let him go to Arsenal.
Arsenal fan here and I would not want him at all, we have arial problems and need someone who can command his area. Thank god Wenger said no to given when asked today, but didnt deny schwarzer. Schwarzer may not be the shot stopper, but his ability to deal with balls in the ait will help our short defence big time

Agreed m8 hes a better keeper,and yes your right Given is absolute wank on crosses

I doubt its as bad as the reports make it seem. Shay said if he isn't picked today, he'll have a talk with the club about his future next week, not immediately hand in a transfer request.

cwein91 said:
Come off it you lot. Why can't we part with Shay on good terms?

Fact: Shay Given is large part of the reason we finished 5th last season. I hope everyone doesn't forgot the countless point blank saves he made ALL of last season and how he kept us in, and won us so many games.

Fact: Joe Hart is also a great keeper.

Fact: We cannot go wrong this season at the goalkeeper position.

So stop moaning about how Shay wants to leave and lets start looking forward to the days when Joe Hart is considered top 3 goalies in the world. Shay is 34 and is on the downside of his career. Look at it from his perspective. He is not going to get many more opportunities to play and make money so he needs to get as much football in now as he can! So get behind your club and thank Shay for his tremendous time here at city (I cant think of a better keeper for us in the past 10 years!). So bugger off everyone who is bad-mouthing him. He has a family to support and needs to be playing. Unfortunately he is on the same team as the best goalie in England.

So farewell Shay, best of luck to you...

FACT: CITY ARE GOING TO HAVE A WORLD CLASS GOALIE THIS SEASON EITHER WAY SO STOP BITCHING AND MOANING YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FUCKS!

CTID

Unfortunately the mind set of some fans is fookin awful - sometimes u cringe when i look at some posts from our so called fans on this site. Players will come and go as is the normal way of thinfs but the fookin bile and venom aimed at those players moving on make me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

I have to ask myself are these fans that are currently reflective of most City fans and i think they are not. Tevez apart Ireland and Bellamy seem to be very popular names on the back of fans replica shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.