Hart to be dropped?

DTeacher said:
We have had 5 pages on this thread already, yet the O.P. (nor anyone else for that matter) is yet to provide evidence that Mancini indicated this.

He did NOT say this in the interview on MOTD NOR did he say this in the interview on the official site.

So where exactly has he said that he may drop Hart?

It was more implied, I originally found it on Twitter via a Mirror reporter:

johncrossmirror John Cross
Never seen #mcfc boss Mancini so angry. Accused Phillips of diving, his players of sleeping, said may drop Hart, just about conceded title

Then in a report (I will find the link later when its not 5am) when asked if he could replace Hart with Given, Mancini said "Anything can happen" as opposed to his usual dismissive tone.

LoveCity said:

Never seen #mcfc boss Mancini so angry. Accused Phillips of diving, his players of sleeping, said may drop Hart, just about conceded title

Then in a report (I will find the link later when its not 5am) when asked if he could replace Hart with Given, Mancini said "Anything can happen" as opposed to his usual dismissive tone.
So its based on some twit from the mirror - never been an egenda there has there, and funny only this twit from the mirror seems to have heard (sorry created) it.

Yes, he's been very poor lately (especially @Leicester & @Notts County), but I think Mancini should has a direct word with him about where to improve first, not just drop and throw him on the bench without reasoning given.

LoveCity said:
DTeacher said:
We have had 5 pages on this thread already, yet the O.P. (nor anyone else for that matter) is yet to provide evidence that Mancini indicated this.

He did NOT say this in the interview on MOTD NOR did he say this in the interview on the official site.

So where exactly has he said that he may drop Hart?

On the sky interview he said young men should not allow them to score a goal like that.. I think hart has been hit & miss for the last few games... yes he can do great saves but he also fucks up a lot its getting to be one cock up a game now.. not only that he holds up the play to much gives the other teams defenders time to get back in place. I would play given...for a couple of games

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini in his post-match fury has apparently said he may be dropping Hart for Given, looks like he has had enough of Joe's poor form lately.

Also accused the team of sleeping and was generally furious.

He Shud be dropped. Been shit for weeks!

Yer've got to put the blame on the DFs and the back four. If they leave the goalkeeper naked as the day he was born, there's not much the goalie can do with a PL striker and a gaping goal BUT yer've been nowhere fucking near stopping 'em Joe.

It needs to happen,starting this saturday,RM is now beginning to learn what it's like to manage Man City......not that easy is it ?

SteSteez said:
Also - his distribution is awful, or has been awful recently. misplaced throws/kicks and also the urgency in his distribution is non-existant.

Do you remember Given's?

Given is a brilliant stopper, but that's it unfortunately. Doesn't command his area AT ALL. Woeful at dealing with crosses. Diabolical distribution. Brilliant, brilliant saves off the line, where he always stays.

But I have to say, Given IS more reliable. Plus, I think Jo's problems are all in his head. Only Mancini knows how to fix that, and if it means dropping him to give him a kick up that arse, so be it.

Given deserves his chance if super joe has lost his form (which i think recently he has). I dont rate either keeper better than the other, they are both great, but thats why we have 2 world class keepers. Kick or cuddle syndrome, when joe was replaced last season by given and loaned out, he came back a trooper. He reacts better to kicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.