Hart to be dropped?

Joe should not have played in this particular game, he was a Birmingham Idol last season when he was rejected by our club, and sent out on Loan. Just watch the handshakes/Embraces towards Joe, at the end of the game, from the Birmingham players, to see how much the Birmingham players have bonded with him. Must have played on his mind. I would rest him.

jamiegrimble said:
Joe should not have played in this particular game, he was a Birmingham Idol last season when he was rejected by our club, and sent out on Loan. Just watch the handshakes/Embraces towards Joe, at the end of the game, from the Birmingham players, to see how much the Birmingham players have bonded with him. Must have played on his mind. I would rest him.

WTF is this shit ?????????

oakiecokie said:
jamiegrimble said:

WTF is this shit ?????????

I agree with you. but then again, maybe there was a psychological factor. If there was then little Hart's gonna have to grow the fuck up eh?

jamiegrimble said:

Ahhh right... so Joe intentionally let both goals in, as Brum are his mates... and therefore he might start lettin goals in from any Tom, Harry or Dick... so he should be "rested"..

Don't even bother trying to say that's not what you meant as it clearly is, and therefore your future posts should be clearly marked ("WARNING..I am a knob who thinks our keeper isn't arsed about winning cos he lets his mates score..)

I dont think anyone is stating hart should be sold.
I personally believe Zaba has upped his game this season due to competition for places, Why wouldn't this happen to Hart?

We have 2 keepers who could be fighting to retain that spot.. bit of competition is healthy

Mancini's a stubborn fellow. He's just mad right now. Watch Hart start next match...

I'd rather Given have a shot though..

We have had 5 pages on this thread already, yet the O.P. (nor anyone else for that matter) is yet to provide evidence that Mancini indicated this.

He did NOT say this in the interview on MOTD NOR did he say this in the interview on the official site.

So where exactly has he said that he may drop Hart?

Happy to apologise if you can show evidence or a link but at the moment this thread just looks like another shite attention seeking thread to stir things up even more.

feel a bit sorry for given. got injured at the worst possible time last season and upon his return lost his place. maybe giving given a run out will help joe by bringing him back down to earth and a sense of fight for his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.