Hart

Flipping heck the amount of poor players we have I am amazed we won the league and have been undefeated in the league so long.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Dzeko and Mario deserve the negativity-fact.

Hart had fucking no chance with those goals today.What's your problem.

i don't have any problem mate. i just started a thread with an opinion , forum are all for this i think. you can agree or disagree without having any problem , i think.

I love Joey but he hasnt made a significant save for a few games now so i can kind of see where mancio was coming from.

The free kick today was all harts fault, as a keeper myself i know its all on the keeper to set up his wall and it was too central. Barring that he still should have got round to it.

He is world class though and its just a little blip.

He's a very good keeper, who could improve a lot!

His distribution today was dreadful.

Did someone count how many of his long kicks ended up in City's possession? Usually, Hart kicking it long means we hand over possession t the opponent.

But again, he's a top keeper who still is in his learning process.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Dzeko and Mario deserve the negativity-fact.

Hart had fucking no chance with those goals today.What's your problem.

I've read ~40 pages of the post-match thread and you're the only one on the entire forum negativity about Dzeko. In fact, I think somebody told you to go shit a hedgehog (which is hilarious).

Blue>Red said:
youre all being clarkied
Sadly we are not.

I seem to remember he made a pivotal save from HBA against Newcastle at the end of last season, at 0-0.

Other than that, out of all the goals we have conceded since Sunderland away, how many can you blame Hart for...

Maybe when Cesar joins QPR or Spurs you can jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.