Hart

pudge said:
Blue>Red said:
youre all being clarkied
Sadly we are not.

I seem to remember he made a pivotal save from HBA against Newcastle at the end of last season, at 0-0.

Other than that, out of all the goals we have conceded since Sunderland away, how many can you blame Hart for...

Maybe when Cesar joins QPR or Spurs you can jog on.

what has cesar to do with hart shit distribution or his inability to make a significative save in his last 12 games ?

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Blue>Red said:
youre all being clarkied
Sadly we are not.

I seem to remember he made a pivotal save from HBA against Newcastle at the end of last season, at 0-0.

Other than that, out of all the goals we have conceded since Sunderland away, how many can you blame Hart for...

Maybe when Cesar joins QPR or Spurs you can jog on.

what has cesar to do with hart shit distribution or his inability to make a significative save in his last 12 games ?
I think I highlighted a significant save over the last 12 games?

And his distribution isn't poor, it's just up to the outfield players to win the ball, he hardly ever kicks it away from a blue shirt.

Also, you seem to have an Inter fetish, hence my reference to Cesar

Hart is a fantastic keeper. Anyone who says otherwise has not got a clue. He made an error with the wall by the looks of it but he is still young. Goalkeepers tend to peak at about 30-33 so I expect he will go on to be one of the best keepers in the world.

Also, how many of the goals we have conceded in the last 12 games can you blame Hart for?

This has to be a clarkie, if not there's no point even replying to sad unfortunate misguided excuse of a man - best keeper in the world!!

JBG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Dzeko and Mario deserve the negativity-fact.

Hart had fucking no chance with those goals today.What's your problem.

I've read ~40 pages of the post-match thread and you're the only one on the entire forum negativity about Dzeko. In fact, I think somebody told you to go shit a hedgehog (which is hilarious).

that fucking good he missed a sitter from 5 yards..Go take a look at the Dzeko thread idiot!

pudge said:
Also, how many of the goals we have conceded in the last 12 games can you blame Hart for?

letting aside the today one where he put the wall at dog dick ?

Mancio said:
pudge said:

letting aside the today one where he put the wall at dog dick ?
What does that even mean?

The wall was perfect, you can't account for the strike.

I actually thought about this during the match, he hasn't made many saves recently and keeps being exploited on his left. Admittedly they are greats shots but I don't think he's been at his usual high standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.