Hart

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
JBG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Dzeko and Mario deserve the negativity-fact.

Hart had fucking no chance with those goals today.What's your problem.

I've read ~40 pages of the post-match thread and you're the only one on the entire forum negativity about Dzeko. In fact, I think somebody told you to go shit a hedgehog (which is hilarious).

that fucking good he missed a sitter from 5 yards..Go take a look at the Dzeko thread idiot!

So you do know where the Dzeko threads are? And that's hardly the way to speak to a fellow City fan.

pudge said:
Also, how many of the goals we have conceded in the last 12 games can you blame Hart for?

One goal that sticks in mind is the header against qpr, went to the left away from his post. He is a very good keeper and will learn and develop. Goalkeepers usually arnt their best untill therir late 20's early 30's.

rastus said:
pudge said:
Also, how many of the goals we have conceded in the last 12 games can you blame Hart for?

One goal that sticks in mind is the header against qpr, went to the left away from his post. He is a very good keeper and will learn and develop. Goalkeepers usually arnt their best untill therir late 20's early 30's.
You mean the Header that was hit into the ground and bounced into the roof of the net?

pudge said:
rastus said:
pudge said:

You mean the Header that was hit into the ground and bounced into the roof of the net?

Well just have a look
[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_C7OND29U][/youtube]

Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You're posts would drive me mad if I didn't think you were so irrelevant.

are you relevant ? is your post relevant ??

I actually thought you made this thread as a joke. This appears not to be the case.

dbi40.gif

Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You're posts would drive me mad if I didn't think you were so irrelevant.

are you relevant ? is your post relevant ??
Not really.

But one question for you.

Have you ever thought Mancini, or one of "his" players, was at fault for a poor result?

Because you always seem to make out that the blame lies with someone he "wants to replace".

Ridicule Mancio all you like but he has a point.

It's a strange one as the main fault me and my pals always had about Joe was that he didn't make the crucial saves but over the last 12 months he seemed to have eradicated that problem, it does though appear to have resurfaced.

He is a world class keeper, there's no denying that, and I certainly wouldn't be looking to replace or drop him but he certainly needs to be upping his game.

rastus said:
pudge said:
rastus said:

Well just have a look
[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_C7OND29U][/youtube]
He follows the ball, which lands at the player who is more to the left of the net than the middle, the Mackie does a diving header into the ground and up to the other side of the net.

Seriously, people picking holes in everything today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.