Hart

grim up north said:
Lucky13 said:
stony said:
You're confusing truth with opinion and if you think Sorensen is a better keeper than Joe then in my opinion your opinion is worthless.

Good for you , two goals from well outside area today and feel free to post the date he dealt with a cross as for Englands number one , name the competition.

Christ he must be the only keeper to let a goal in from outside the area.

Was you at the game today ?

Mrmcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
Mrmcfc said:
Undoubtedly he's a good keeper, but I don't get people who say he's one of the best in the world, when in all honesty there's a number of better keepers in the PL alone.
There shouldn't be any room for sentiment in football, and if someone better is available, then we should look elsewhere. But that goes for everyone in the squad.

Give us the list then. This should be interesting....,,,,,,,,,,l
Julio Cesar
Begovic
cech
Reina

Reina? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok mate.

Lucky13 said:
grim up north said:
Lucky13 said:
Good for you , two goals from well outside area today and feel free to post the date he dealt with a cross as for Englands number one , name the competition.

No had to give my season ticket to a mate my boy was ill. Why

grim up north said:
Lucky13 said:
grim up north said:

Wait until he gets home and tells you how wonderful Englands number one was again, then post your opinion.

Some dicks on here really don't understand how lucky we are to have a keeper like Hart. Keepers like him aren't easily found. He's young and will continue to improve and he is madly passionate aout City. Both goals today were unstoppable and in case you forgot he saved our arses AGAIN right at the end with that Sturidge shot. Fucking short memories some of you.

Lucky13 said:
grim up north said:
Lucky13 said:

Wait until he gets home and tells you how wonderful Englands number one was again, then post your opinion.

Right no seriously, you're on a wind up aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.