Hart

Gerrard put the ball right in the corner don't think it was an easy save to make. More worrying and I said it from the first five minutes was the amount of room we afforded Gerrard to keep spreading the ball around. It was like watching Scholes for them when nobody ever seems to man mark him and just stop his game. Gerrard had time to bring it down, pick his spot and drill the shot exactly where he wanted and then set off running with his arms held wide before any City player had got within 10 yards of him. Oh and Garteh Barry also turned his back agaon as the ball whistled past him into the corner. As a kid I was always told 'NEVER TURN YOUR BACK'.

Now if that was a City player in the same position he'd have brought it down and looked sideways for a pass to a fellow teamate instead of fucking shooting.

Lucky13 said:
Davs 19 said:
Lucky13 said:
So what, he's a better keeper.

Stop it

The truth , sorry i forget we should all buy into the Bluemoon mindset.

You're confusing truth with opinion and if you think Sorensen is a better keeper than Joe then in my opinion your opinion is worthless.

stony said:
Lucky13 said:
Davs 19 said:

You're confusing truth with opinion and if you think Sorensen is a better keeper than Joe then in my opinion your opinion is worthless.

Good for you , two goals from well outside area today and feel free to post the date he dealt with a cross as for Englands number one , name the competition.

Lucky13 said:
stony said:
Lucky13 said:

Good for you , two goals from well outside area today and feel free to post the date he dealt with a cross as for Englands number one , name the competition.

Christ he must be the only keeper to let a goal in from outside the area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.