Hart

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Right at the bleeding end of the game!

Certainly not immune from criticism and his kicking (as it has been all season) was poor today. Not sure he could've done much with either goal today, but he didn't really exude confidence all afternoon. Still wouldn't swap him with any other keeper in the league, or probably the world, though.

Ric said:
Certainly not immune from criticism and his kicking (as it has been all season) was poor today. Not sure he could've done much with either goal today, but he didn't really exude confidence all afternoon. Still wouldn't swap him with any other keeper in the league, or probably the world, though.
Spot on. Kicking went into touch. he punched when he could have caught, and although you wouldn't blame him for either goal, I've seen him save shots like Sturridge's before. It didn't do anything and you could see it coming.

Ric said:

His distribution via kicking was woeful, but contributed absolutely nothing to the general run of play, either positively or negatively. In fairness to Joe, he saw his entire defense and midfield getting the runaround all afternoon, so its not exactly going to make him ooze confidence.

Dethred said:
Ric said:

His distribution via kicking was woeful, but contributed absolutely nothing to the general run of play, either positively or negatively. In fairness to Joe, he saw his entire defense and midfield getting the runaround all afternoon, so its not exactly going to make him ooze confidence.
That's an exageration.

I could say the same of Utd at Anfield, or Utd in the 2nd half at Old trafford but on those occasions the ref came to your rescue and on the other Sturridge missed an easy chance

Ric said:
I thought he had a poor game today apart from the save at the end, flapped at every decent cross, and his distribution today was abysmal, and wtf was he doing when zaba had the ball under control under no pressure at all ?

I still wouldn't swap him for any other keeper either, not only in the PL.

Today was I think the worst performance of Joe's City career.

The mistimed run at Sturridge, the confusion with Zabs, the poor clearances and the dodgy punching.

Probably being very harsh here, because it was an awesome finish from Stevie Overrated but I thought Joe had too much weight on his Left foot. As one of the best three keepers in the World we expect him to stop shots like that (and Sturridge's) most of the time.

NEWSFLASH: World class goalkeeper has bad game. Saves dead cert winner with minutes to go.

More news at 10.....!

ChicagoBlue said:
NEWSFLASH: World class goalkeeper has bad game. Saves dead cert winner with minutes to go.

More news at 10.....!

Best summary of the day so far but I suspect the flappers, the spineless, the jcl and undercover rags will completely ignore it.

Oh, and just for all you mute rags out there(you must be mute because you all go to every game but no fucker can ever hear you)
You spent £18M on a donut thief who your own manager doesn't trust and flaps so much that his next sponsor is rumoured to be a manufacturer of pinball machines.

Joe Hart thinks he is better than he his...however Joe Hart is the best goalkeeper we have and England have....

There are better keepers out there...........

So if it came to dog eat dog he could be replaced, however we have about 10 players that need replacing before we get to Joe Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.