Hart

joe harts distribution is shocking to say the least! he gets the ball and runs to the edge of the box then screams and shouts that nobody is free, so how come when panty played in the cup his distribution was 10times that of harts?
really fucks me off and slows the play down when there could be a potential counter on the go.
you look at reina for liverfool (ok he's not been his best) but his distribution in matches is second to none!!

Possibly not a single club in world football that wouldn't be interested in signing the lad should tell everyone all they need to know.

Just to let Mancio know, like Mario....Bob will be gone long before Joe is.

It’s not strange because he did two or three mistakes this year and this is not good for us,” he said. “Joe is a good keeper but a goalkeeper can’t do a mistake like this. Probably we think because we won last year we are top players, but to stay at the top you need to work like we did last year.”

Clearly a dig from Mancini. Top class man-management.

Damanino said:
It’s not strange because he did two or three mistakes this year and this is not good for us,” he said. “Joe is a good keeper but a goalkeeper can’t do a mistake like this. Probably we think because we won last year we are top players, but to stay at the top you need to work like we did last year.”

Clearly a dig from Mancini. Top class man-management.

Symbolic of Bobs tenure unfortunately.

Publicly berates players yet still picks them?

Cant have it both ways Bob!

blueinsa said:

Thats 5 threads you have posted in ripping mancini apart in less than 2 mins
I take it you want him out?

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:

Thats 5 threads you have posted in ripping mancini apart in less than 2 mins
I wouldnt mind three of them are about players,yet you bring mancini into it
I take it you want him out?

I would worry more about Ferran, Txiki and some of the players wanting him out if i was you rather than me.

To answer your question though mate, yes i do want him gone.

He has done a great job but Bobs tenure has always been a fractious one and has seemed like one long battle, played out for a press that has always scented blood in the water.

His very public spat with Marwood and the clubs transfer policy saw a major change of power behind the scenes and the arrival of Ferran and Txiki has in my opinion, coupled with a blank January window and the departure of Mario, done for Bob.

bloopers , they
happen shouldnt be too hard on Joe

However the distribution is piss poor, its an importatnt part of the modern game.

if panty can do it , no reason why joe cant do it.

call me an ass, cash in on joe get vorm in.

it businnes baby

Len Rum said:
Man1City said:
I think Joe needed to make a mistake like today, obis its hurt us in points, but maybe now he will be more concentrated, and aware.
becasuse (generally) he doesn't have to make a significant save, he can be abit slow sometimes, proven in the last few weeks.

hopefully he'll look what he's done on tape, go into training on monday, and buck his idea's up and work his backside off to make sure he's better.
its a learning curve from one of the best keepers in the world. I wouldn't trade him for any other goalkeeper.
no point slagging him off, just get behind the lad.
Are you being serious he's made so many blatant errors in the last few games it's just not true - today,Sunderland,spurs first goal at the Etihad, two flaps against crosses against Arsenal that I could have caught but got away with cos there were no consequences,Liverpool - failure to deal with long ball cross to Suarez,mistake with Zab over cross nearly leading to own goal,failure to deal with last minute corner against Liverpool.He's not good enough in the air.Time to give Pants a chance.Take your blinkers off.

sorry mate but I just can't agree with you. Pants isn't good enough to get into the top 8 of sides i'd say. why play a keeper who's only 'good point' is his 'air time' and 'distribution' ?
far more to goalkeeping that even on a bad day Joe would still be better than him.
Maybe we need another top goalkeeper on the bench instead of pants?
when Given was on the bench, and Hart was playing, thats when he become one of the best goalkeepers in the world. now the competition isn't there, maybe he feels he doesn't have to push himself as much, because he realises Pants in the FA Cup goalie because he's not as talented.

I stad by what I said, my blinkers are always off, no player gets special treatment, if they are crap then they are crap. But just because he's had a bad 5-6 games/mistakes, doesn't mean you can start a thread and slag the lad off.
what do you reckon we do then? shall we sell him madrid/utd/arsenal/chelsea. i'm sure they will take him off our hands.
OR,
do we stick with him, because he's the best goalkeeper in the world, and he's saved us the title last year, and kept us out the crap for so many games.
go figure<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 am --<br /><br />
blue wang said:
bloopers , they
happen shouldnt be too hard on Joe

However the distribution is piss poor, its an importatnt part of the modern game.

if panty can do it , no reason why joe cant do it.

call me an ass, cash in on joe get vorm in.

it businnes baby

You would swap Vorm, the Swansea goalkeeper, for Joe Hart?
come on. for real? serious?

Look humans make mistakes ! Joe Hart has saved us many more pints than he's cost us over the last few seasons.

Had nothing to do all match against QPR brilliant save v one on one with Taarabt gained us a point, get of his back wouldn't swap him for any other keeper.

Eggsy said:
Look humans make mistakes ! Joe Hart has saved us many more pints than he's cost us over the last few seasons.

Had nothing to do all match against QPR brilliant save v one on one with Taarabt gained us a point, get of his back wouldn't swap him for any other keeper.

i agree with you, but its one point here, 3 points there

however we got a sysemic problem. Our style is slow and outdated.

and quick distrubution and retention of possesion will go a long way to alleviate this problem.

joe has got to learn from panty, goal keeper coaches got a lot of work
or get vorm in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.