Hart

Man1City said:
I think Joe needed to make a mistake like today, obis its hurt us in points, but maybe now he will be more concentrated, and aware.
becasuse (generally) he doesn't have to make a significant save, he can be abit slow sometimes, proven in the last few weeks.

hopefully he'll look what he's done on tape, go into training on monday, and buck his idea's up and work his backside off to make sure he's better.
its a learning curve from one of the best keepers in the world. I wouldn't trade him for any other goalkeeper.
no point slagging him off, just get behind the lad.
Are you being serious he's made so many blatant errors in the last few games it's just not true - today,Sunderland,spurs first goal at the Etihad, two flaps against crosses against Arsenal that I could have caught but got away with cos there were no consequences,Liverpool - failure to deal with long ball cross to Suarez,mistake with Zab over cross nearly leading to own goal,failure to deal with last minute corner against Liverpool.He's not good enough in the air.Time to give Pants a chance.Take your blinkers off.

I havent noticed because I don't watch Englands games but can anyone tell me if his kicking is as bad for England as it is for us. I'll be shocked if it is. Hodgson wouldn't put up with it then why should we.

Seosa said:
forevermancity said:
Seosa said:
I'll repeat my earlier point; his distribution is fine for England, why not for us?
And I will repeat my earlier question

Are you fucking serious, questioning jose's alliances?

Yes I'm fucking serious. Unlike Zabs & Vince for example, prestige & his own ego are far more important to Joe.

Can i have a P please Bob ..... Hart is cocky, thats about it.

Sometimes it will get him into trouble, but keepers are easy targets but are the "last line" of defence, not the only line. Some criticism as to be pointed at the back line too.

Vinny has had a complacent season, Lescott is better than Nastasic though he makes makes when passing. Zabba has had a stellar season but when we use full backs as wingbacks/wingers the defense is gonna be weak.

And all crap at the start of the season with the 3 at the back has disrupted everything. A keeper has to trust his back line and vice versa and we lost or are losing that trust.

'Best English Goalkeeper' or not,the facts this season are very evident. He has cost us domestically and in Europe time and time again. Whether or not his ego, cockiness and interest in self prestige are a cause of this is debate able, however, he does come across as big headed and cocky, which people inevitably look at after his regular fuck ups.

forevermancity said:
Seosa said:
forevermancity said:
And I will repeat my earlier question

Are you fucking serious, questioning jose's alliances?

Yes I'm fucking serious. Unlike Zabs & Vince for example, prestige & his own ego are far more important to Joe.

Wow. How little you know then.

He called Hart a closet rag earlier in this thread so no really point to answer on his crap.

Hung said:
'Best English Goalkeeper' or not,the facts this season are very evident. He has cost us domestically and in Europe time and time again. Whether or not his ego, cockiness and interest in self prestige are a cause of this is debate able, however, he does come across as big headed and cocky, which people inevitably look at after his regular fuck ups.[/quote

He simply isn't that good. Before we got the money no one came in for him and there's a reason. He isn't progressing, or developing. Although today was a new level and type of *uck up, he is nothing more than a shot stopper. Very slow of his line, poor on crosses and seems incapable of organising his defence. He really isn't as gooed as the press make out, he English so he is praised to the rafters. I pretty certain Victor Valdes will be here next season and Hart, rather than fight for the position will do what he did when Shay Given came,, ask for a transfer.

The treatment de Gea gets from the British press is scandalous when you look at how Joe Hart is defended.

De Gea has probably made less errors than Hart this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.