Hart

mancini always tells it like it is maybe a downfall in a world where every man and his dog must have his say

still a top manager knows the faults and will fix them

Joe Hart is a top class goalie who is going through a bit of a dip in form at the moment.

Thankfully we are City supporters and we know what it's like to have people like Ike Immel and Andy Dibble and even Budgie Burridge between the sticks, so obviously we get behind our players when this sort of thing happens don't we. Don't we?

Not having a go at him for the mistake, every keeper has one or two of them. What really ****s me off though is his poor kicking. Why the hell can't he practice that to get it right. I know we normally like to play it out from the back but when we get forced into Joe kicking it we just give the ball away. And when he's under pressure it's even worse.

I'll repeat my earlier point; his distribution is fine for England, why not for us?

i haven't seen the game tonight or the england game in midweek, were any goals (apart from the Barry own goal) on his left side?

Seosa said:
I'll repeat my earlier point; his distribution is fine for England, why not for us?
And I will repeat my earlier question

Are you fucking serious, questioning jose's alliances?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
i haven't seen the game tonight or the england game in midweek, were any goals (apart from the Barry own goal) on his left side?

The Rickie Lambert goal was laughable.

forevermancity said:
Seosa said:

Yes I'm fucking serious. Unlike Zabs & Vince for example, prestige & his own ego are far more important to Joe.

Seosa said:
forevermancity said:
Seosa said:

Yes I'm fucking serious. Unlike Zabs & Vince for example, prestige & his own ego are far more important to Joe.

Wow. How little you know then.

Read my earlier post about joe hart and do a bit of honest self - projection.

I do not understand human behaviour at times but it is incredibly interesting to study nonetheless.

The comments on this thread about hart is well, ..interesting but in a very bad way!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.