Hart

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
sorry mate , but i dont believe any word you write from a long long time. without disrespect , your sources dried up long time ago.

If I was looking for validation from a racist non-City fan, that would smart.

racist ???? tought you was better than that

I lost a lot of respect from what you posted towards our Bosnian contingent the other week.

Could not quite believe it.

And today, you have attempted to stir it towards England, the failings of players and fans.

I would have a go if someone was on here taking piss out of Italians.

Seosa said:
Brewster's millions said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
So where would you go if you were Begovic?

Silly question, don't know why I even asked.......

We should forget all this talk that Joe is "world class" etc, etc, he isn't...he's a nice enough bloke and an average/good goalkeeper who MAY become world class (hopefully) in two or three years.....Time is on his side, whether the managers patience is....................

What's the betting that Begovic comes to us, and Hart goes across the road?

As much as I like him, I'm convinced Hart wouldn't say no to that.
"I bleed Man City"

Joe Hart

I think Joe would have the minimum amount of respect for the club and say no to that hypothetical

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If I was looking for validation from a racist non-City fan, that would smart.

I lost a lot of respect from what you posted towards our Bosnian contingent the other week.

And today, you have attempted to stir it towards England, the failings of players and fans.

i imediately apologised about that post on the last night of the year -not a week ago- that i wrote under alcohol influence. how many times should i apologise again ?

and to be honest i dont understand what you are saying about me attempting to stir about England etc ???

Can we quit the personal abuse and aggression please. There is plenty to discuss about Joe Hart performances this season, along with a number of other players, but it can be done without resorting to being overly excitable, name-calling and accusations of racism.

One bad season doesn't make him a bad keeper. However, he does need some real competition. If we could get one for a good price, I think Krul or Mignolet would be excellent to compete with Hart. Begovic is a bit average and over-rated in my opinion.

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

i imediately apologised about that post on the last night of the year -not a week ago- that i wrote under alcohol influence. how many times should i apologise again ?

and to be honest i dont understand what you are saying about me attempting to stir about England etc ???

The thing is Mancio, apology or not, stuff like that will catch the attention of most people.

As for the English references, maybe you again don't even realise how it is coming over.

You are inferring City's current problems are an English thing, rather than a footballing one in general.

I like it when you can give an outsiders perspective, the state of Italian football, but in recent weeks the majority of your posts are seemingly sarcastic personal digs at other posters.

Even on recent pages, where I happen to agree about Hart's form, you turned it towards what I don't know.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

The thing is Mancio, apology or not, stuff like that will catch the attention of most people.

As for the English references, maybe you again don't even realise how it is coming over.

You are inferring City's current problems are an English thing, rather than a footballing one in general.

I like it when you can give an outsiders perspective, the state of Italian football, but in recent weeks the majority of your posts are seemingly sarcastic personal digs at other posters.

Even on recent pages, where I happen to agree about Hart's form, you turned it towards what I don't know.

I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Mancio one weakness in the team seems to be the link between midfield and the forwards and the forward play between Aguero and Dzeko

Dzeko is the big target man who would thrive at Man Utd whilst Aguero is the quicksilver forward. They rarely link up well as a two.

Surely the manager shares some responsibility for allowing a situation to develop where the English Champions are reliant on a dysfunctional forward line. Aguero and Tevez were an ideal front pair, but Tevez's game has dipped remarkably

I feel Tevez and Balotelli's careers were very vulnerable an unreliable and Mancini has placed too much faith in these two players

I would now build my team around Aguero. Mancini should have bought someone like Jovetic in the Summer and sold Tevez and Dzeko.

Is there realistically a future for Mancini at City?

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Yesterday's performance was about more than any one individual, it was a collective piece of shit.

Yet as an Italian, you have singled out Barry and Hart, stating City fans deserve Mark Hughes.

Of course, those two made the errors, but you have laboured the point over a long period that our English players are shit.

They are not shit, they are internationals, playing in a team which had lost its way in recent weeks.

I'm watching Cagliari v Milan at the moment and if I went on Milan's boards saying how shit some of their Italian players were, I would expect them to defend them also.

Certainly from an Englishman who has no affinity for their club.

The Mancini thread is where it would be interesting to have your take, seeing as though you can speak from experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.